• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Would you rather: 2in soft 7.5in hard? or 4in soft 6in hard

mthomson2020

Cherished Member
Reaction score
Obviously, no one can control their dick size. Just a hypothetical "if you could choose" sort of question.

Just a grower or shower kind of question.

Would you rather be a grower, with some extra hard length? May not measure up in the locker room, but you can go deeper than the majority of guys in the world when hard.

Or would you rather be a shower, with less hard length? You get some more street cred in the locker room, but don't have the length the grower does in the bedroom.

I'm pretty small when soft, and definitely don't measure up as far as average soft length goes. But I can swell up when I get "excited" haha. Not 7.5 inches, but I feel like I can hold my own :tongue:

I like being a grower in the sense that when I'm doing sports and working out, I'm not flopping around that much. Ya I sometimes get embarrased in the locker room, but if I want to use my dick on you, you'll see the better side :cool:

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
I prefer the shower kind of things! It give me a nice package to work with and at the gym it leaves no one guessing, if the see it, they already know what they are working with

cdunstan1

Gold Member
Reaction score
Obviously, no one can control their dick size. Just a hypothetical "if you could choose" sort of question.

Would you rather be a grower, with some extra hard length? May not measure up in the locker room, but you can go deeper than the majority of guys in the world when hard.

Or would you rather be a shower, with less hard length? You get some more street cred in the locker room, but don't have the length the grower does in the bedroom.

I'm pretty small when soft, and definitely don't measure up as far as average soft length goes. But I can swell up when I get "excited" haha. Not 7.5 inches, but I feel like I can hold my own :tongue:

I like being a grower in the sense that when I'm doing sports and working out, I'm not flopping around that much. Ya I sometimes get embarrased in the locker room, but if I want to use my dick on you, you'll see the better side :cool:

Sorry to get off topic but that is one monster cockhead MT. I bet you get a lot of "Ouch that hurts!". (In a good way :smile:)

travis1985

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Grower. Most women won't be acutely aware of your size unless you're under five or over seven. Anywhere in that average range, they won't be impressed by a difference of an inch's worth. If my dick is going to be average either way, I would rather have it look good soft.

mthomson2020

Cherished Member
Reaction score
Grower. Most women won't be acutely aware of your size unless you're under five or over seven. Anywhere in that average range, they won't be impressed by a difference of an inch's worth. If my dick is going to be average either way, I would rather have it look good soft.

So I think you meant shower???

(shower=bigger when soft
grower=smaller when soft but grows bigger hard)

art

Gold Member
Reaction score
Shower. The 4 and 6 choice. That gives her something nice to play with even when you're not hard.

Pandasaurus

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I'm good with what I've got. 6 in. soft and 8.5 in. hard.

shr1125

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Frankly, I wouldn't give a rat's ass if I don't measure up in the locker room. What would matter to me--in this scenario, at least--is that I'd have a relatively sizeable hard cock at 7". As a result, I'd take the 2" soft/7.5" hard option.

To be perfectly honest, I'm quite happy with what I've got.

SHR

I'm pretty much in the grower scenario's proportions right now (3" -> 8.5"), but I'd rather be a shower even if I have to sacrifice a bit of length. That way
1) it's more convenient for a partner,
2) it isn't so obvious when I get a chubby, and
3) I might look like I have something down there the rest of the time.

B_ILIW

Banned
Reaction score
i've never understood the issue, since nobody can have sex with a flaccid cock. and since nobody can really tell how big an erect cock will be by just looking at it flaccid, it makes no issue. that said, i'd rather be a grower.

I would say grower all day long!.. atleast you can tug on it and make it "seem" that you're a "shower"..hell thats what i do in the locker room, i basically work up a really close to nothing semi and "bang" i look like i have a 6 inch softy..

MrHangman

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
I'd definitely take the 4 inches soft, 6 inches hard. Soft cocks are awesome, especially when they show through your underwear or pants. 6 inches is a great sized cock. 7.5, if we're measuring correctly, is a little too big for my tastes. I've always said that 6.5 x 5.5 is perfect.

Pompeynate

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
i've never understood the issue, since nobody can have sex with a flaccid cock. and since nobody can really tell how big an erect cock will be by just looking at it flaccid, it makes no issue. that said, i'd rather be a grower.

^^^^
THIS

Why would you want a bigger flacid cock/smaller erect cock?? Erect is where it all matters. Who seriously is gonna be seeing your flacid dick anyway?? (And who if they saw it would care?) Even if they did most people are educated enough to know that a flacid penis in no way shape or form represents the ultimate size when erect...

So I would go for grower every time :biggrin1:

Smaccoms

Gold Member
Reaction score

wana fuck...in the locker room?

lapdog2001

Gold Member
Platinum Gold
Reaction score
Frankly, I wouldn't give a rat's ass if I don't measure up in the locker room. What would matter to me--in this scenario, at least--is that I'd have a relatively sizeable hard cock at 7". As a result, I'd take the 2" soft/7.5" hard option.

To be perfectly honest, I'm quite happy with what I've got.

SHR

^^^^
THIS

Why would you want a bigger flacid cock/smaller erect cock?? Erect is where it all matters. Who seriously is gonna be seeing your flacid dick anyway?? (And who if they saw it would care?) Even if they did most people are educated enough to know that a flacid penis in no way shape or form represents the ultimate size when erect...

So I would go for grower every time :biggrin1:

As a straight male (and a grower) I agree with all of the above. At least one gay male (Pompeynate) thinks the same way. While I'm glad I'm not 2 inches flacid (except in extreme cold), I love the look on a woman's face as she makes this grower grow!:tongue:

hung

Expert Member
Reaction score
The erect measurement is much more important than the flaccid measurement.

When you get involved with some one they will surely see you at your maximum size.

Remember actions speak louder than words.

Re: Size in action relates much more effectively than someone talking about a measurement.

I wish You well.

TexasTail4U2Use

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Would prefer to be a bit more of a shower. But then again, wouldn't mind being a bit more of a grower too!!!!

Smaccoms

Gold Member
Reaction score
I would say grower all day long!.. atleast you can tug on it and make it "seem" that you're a "shower"..hell thats what i do in the locker room, i basically work up a really close to nothing semi and "bang" i look like i have a 6 inch softy..

I'll have to remember that trick next time I see some dude checkin the goods in the locker room haha!

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Reaction score
From a woman's perspective, I don't give 2 cents what the flaccid size is. Now, the erect size, that's a different story ;-)