Would you rather: 2in soft 7.5in hard? or 4in soft 6in hard

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Obviously, no one can control their dick size. Just a hypothetical "if you could choose" sort of question.

Just a grower or shower kind of question.

Would you rather be a grower, with some extra hard length? May not measure up in the locker room, but you can go deeper than the majority of guys in the world when hard.

Or would you rather be a shower, with less hard length? You get some more street cred in the locker room, but don't have the length the grower does in the bedroom.

I'm pretty small when soft, and definitely don't measure up as far as average soft length goes. But I can swell up when I get "excited" haha. Not 7.5 inches, but I feel like I can hold my own :tongue:

I like being a grower in the sense that when I'm doing sports and working out, I'm not flopping around that much. Ya I sometimes get embarrased in the locker room, but if I want to use my dick on you, you'll see the better side :cool:

wana fuck...in the locker room?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Frankly, I wouldn't give a rat's ass if I don't measure up in the locker room. What would matter to me--in this scenario, at least--is that I'd have a relatively sizeable hard cock at 7". As a result, I'd take the 2" soft/7.5" hard option.

To be perfectly honest, I'm quite happy with what I've got.

SHR

i've never understood the issue, since nobody can have sex with a flaccid cock. and since nobody can really tell how big an erect cock will be by just looking at it flaccid, it makes no issue. that said, i'd rather be a grower.

^^^^
THIS

Why would you want a bigger flacid cock/smaller erect cock?? Erect is where it all matters. Who seriously is gonna be seeing your flacid dick anyway?? (And who if they saw it would care?) Even if they did most people are educated enough to know that a flacid penis in no way shape or form represents the ultimate size when erect...

So I would go for grower every time :biggrin1:

As a straight male (and a grower) I agree with all of the above. At least one gay male (Pompeynate) thinks the same way. While I'm glad I'm not 2 inches flacid (except in extreme cold), I love the look on a woman's face as she makes this grower grow!:tongue:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The erect measurement is much more important than the flaccid measurement.

When you get involved with some one they will surely see you at your maximum size.

Remember actions speak louder than words.

Re: Size in action relates much more effectively than someone talking about a measurement.

I wish You well.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say grower all day long!.. atleast you can tug on it and make it "seem" that you're a "shower"..hell thats what i do in the locker room, i basically work up a really close to nothing semi and "bang" i look like i have a 6 inch softy..

I'll have to remember that trick next time I see some dude checkin the goods in the locker room haha!

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got a long and fat softy. So I think shower for me, it can be a pain ( litarally )sometimes but it's fun to play with and looks really good in certain types of clothing.