Would you rather be a man or a woman?

phatkhan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im quite sure...but the thought of being filled with something gets me frightfully turned on sometimes.. like the thought of fucking a woman with a dildo tickling the insides of my ass!!
i wrote 100% straight in my profile,,,,do u think i should change it.

baby,,id love to get in your body and u in mine anydayyyyy...just give me a chance.:biggrin1:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
phatkhan said:
like the thought of fucking a woman with a dildo tickling the insides of my ass!!

Not unless it's a man holding that dildo. :wink:

Englishchick05

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
phatkhan said:
im quite sure...but the thought of being filled with something gets me frightfully turned on sometimes.. like the thought of fucking a woman with a dildo tickling the insides of my ass!!

baby,,id love to get in your body and u in mine anydayyyyy...just give me a chance.:biggrin1:

Lol get in ma body mentally or physically :eek:P

jeanrose1978

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
phatkhan said:
i think women have it easy,,they just need to show a bit of cleavage and wiggle their bum as they walk and we men are tripping over our tongues.

but i woudnt give up being a man 4 anything.....i think??:rolleyes:

I think it would be much easier being a guy. You don't have to take a 6 day break and spend the rest of the month catching up. I also would'nt mind being a man for a while just so that I could sleep with as many women I possibly could in a week and never be called a slut.

jackM50black

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ya gotta be kiddin. I don't think you'll find any guys on this site who are wishing they were women. Of all the sites in this crazy mixed up world, you had to come into this site.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm often said I have a lot of attributes considered to be manly (except those external tanks), but I see myself as a woman and I still like to be a woman, no desires at all there are in me to be / become a man. Maybe when I was a teenage girl, I often thought I could be much better out if I was a guy, but not being one surely fuelled my ambitions and my personal strength (sorry, I hate that term, but its use is correct here).

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd LOVE to be a man for a while, I've been endlessly fascinated by the thought for years. I have no idea if I'd want to come back to being a woman- I'd have to let you know after a couple weeks, this is fantasyland, right?

I'd be bisexual, fuck everything that wasn't nailed down. Farm animals would be trembling in fear.