Would you rather be "hung like a horse" or hairy like a "bear"

Mississippirat

Experimental Member
Media
Forced-choice questions/false-dilemma questions are just stupid.
Examples like the OP:
Do you drink too much or beat your wife?
Extreme stupid example:
Is it farther to Chicago or by bus?

Mississippirat, you have a history of posting stupid shit. Aren't you the poster of 'Pay to Suck'?
Two posts is not much of a history. if you don't like the posts, dumb ass, simple don't open them. And besides dumb ass, look as some of the other questions posted. dumb ass

Mississippirat

Experimental Member
Media
Forced-choice questions/false-dilemma questions are just stupid.
Examples like the OP:
Do you drink too much or beat your wife?
Extreme stupid example:
Is it farther to Chicago or by bus?

Mississippirat, you have a history of posting stupid shit. Aren't you the poster of 'Pay to Suck'?
Two posts is not much of a history. if you don't like the posts, dumb ass, simple don't open them. And besides dumb ass, look as some of the other questions posted. dumb ass

poibear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll go against what everyone else so far has said and say more hair even though i'm pretty hairy anyway. I've got a decent sized but thick dick and ive had no complaints and mostly been top coz guys want me to fuck them when they see how thick it is. I'm attracted to fur so you can never have too much in my book and i love a hairy arse, back, shoulders and neck. Witth a dick its what you do with it that counts and one of my most memorable fucks was with a guy who was small.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always been naturally smooth so I might like to "try out" some more body hair. Although some furry friends hate their fur. (I guess maybe some men men are just pathologically unhappy with their bodies.)

I'm okay with my current size (larger end of average length; average girth). It gets hard, I get off, it fit comfortably into my wife, who also got off.

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I dont need a big cock to have sex... Mine is only only 6" and it serves me just nicely... However, I am quite hairless... Therefore, I shall say, I love to be hairy like a bear.... :)

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not surprised at all by the answers here, don't think that I've ever met a woman that wants/likes hairy guys.

It's fairly common for both men and women to like hair on men (facial, chest, etc.).

Hair is after all a quintessential male trait.

==

That being said, I only have a hairy chest and that's enough hair for me so I'd take hung.