Would you rather be rich and tiny or working-class and hung?

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh...I'm already working class and hung. :) Yes, I have pictures in my albums, go ahead and look! LOL!

I wouldn't mind making a little bit more money, things are tight these days. My car needs fixing. But rich? No, I don't care. No way in hell would I want a smaller penis for ANYTHING.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
probably working class and major hung if in my 2 0 s....but not now a t 43..happy with what I have that gets rock hard and big on demand...

rich and tiny, I like doing what I want when I want and a big wallet can make up for a small dick.

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are talking rich like Bill Gates, rich enough to change peoples lives, rich enough to even make some social changes?

Or rich like $3 million in the bank but no other money coming in?

If I could be rich like Bill, sure, I'd take one for the team.

I think being a guy with a big dick has ramifications outside of just the aesthetics, i.e., how you subconsciously present yourself, self-confidence, etc. Given that:

I would be tiny (4 inches or below) for a minimum of 3 million dollars in the bank.
I would decrease my current standard of living for an extra two inches of length and girth for a total of 10 x 7.5.

I would be reasonable comfortable with either of those options.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being working class and hung was great until the construction economy took a huge nose-dive, and my knees wore out. I have difficulty standing for very long, so as romantic as being working class seems to sound, it tore me up pretty bad.
Does being in the working class mean you can't be financially stable? To me "rich" means not having to worry about your future and having made adequate plans to provide for yourself in your retirement or in the event of an illness. I had that before the economy went under water, and I'm okay now, but I was pretty comfortable being in the working class. I had a house and a few rentals. I sold all that and went to law school. I'm still not "rich". I don't have the rentals anymore. I'm probably not as financially sound as I was before the recession, so I am definitely not rich. Am I still "working class"? I don't think so. I may be able to work myself into a position where I would be considered "rich" by some standards, but I could have done that if I had somehow acquired the financing to build a few properly placed subdivisions in a fashionable part of the suburbs.
I have a lot of questions as to how to qualify as either "working class" or "rich", but at least I am nicely hung. (my wife likes it, anyway)

beretta216

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hung, definitely. Having a big Dick is a confidence booster and is a measure of a Man's virility and masculinity, among other Men. What dude doesn't wanna be swinging the biggest Dick in the room?

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since that category of man is, to me, 100x sexier than upper-class, overly refined men, that's what I'd choose! (I'm middle-class but down to earth and not piss-elegant!)