Would you rather have a big penis or good looks?

WillyLong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@WillyLong ; actually seal isn't ugly. he's good looking except for that thing on his face. plus, just because she's married to him doesn't mean all females marry guys due to their penis size. have you seen adriana lima's husband? he's very much good looking. and heidi gets a lot of shit for maarying a guy that looks like that when she's a model. but to each their own.

The original post was *average* looks big dick versus good looks average dick. I didn't say Seal was ugly, sorry if I led you in that direction. I am saying that Heidi ain't with Seal because of his super good looks. She's said so herself. She said she took one look at Seal's flipper and she knew she wanted to ride that ride. I think that most women prefer to be with men who aren't as good looking as they are.

I just watched an episode of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. The one lady has a drop dead gorgeous Personal Trainer named Cedric. However, once she saw him in a speedo, she said (not an exact quote) "What a disappointment. All that dynamite with a 2 inch fuse".

Rather have both. :D

But looks would be more important to me, I guess - altho you just gotta go with whatever you've got.

WayBeyondSeven

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
if a dude's hot i could give a tinker's damn how big his dick is.

if i'm really in the mood to get tapped i'm pretty good at figuring out if a guy's packin. he doesn't have to be pretty, just so long as he's in shape.

xlombar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
@WillyLong : like i said, to each their own. but i DO watch RHBH and yes Lisa did say that. but who cares cedric is hot, he's a little to gay looking for me though. i guess i don't like feminine gay men. for me, i could care less about size as long as it's not under 4" and belongs to an attractive man.

WillyLong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@WillyLong : like i said, to each their own. but i DO watch RHBH and yes Lisa did say that. but who cares cedric is hot, he's a little to gay looking for me though. i guess i don't like feminine gay men. for me, i could care less about size as long as it's not under 4" and belongs to an attractive man.

Lisa cares. Heidi Klum cares. I think you care too, otherwise you wouldn't be on this website. In one of your previous posts you said you're swinging 8 inches. If you were swinging something smaller than that, you'd care too. I was in a relationship with a hot guy who had a small penis. Just like you, because I'm above average, it didn't bother me, but it bothered him.

You've just reminded me of how supermodel Tyra Banks would preach about how looks didn't matter, until she got fat and some magazine called her Thigh-Ra Banks, then she flipped out. She lost weight faster than you can say Weight Watchers.

The tone of your posts keep coming across as calling the rest of the people on this site shallow, however, in one of your previous posts, you said:

"I've seen plenty of guys in my school who are butt fucking ugly and were hung, but i wouldn't give them the time of day."

I think we're all shallow in our own way, it's just that some people don't want to admit they're also swimming in the shallow end of the pool.

SR_Pepe Le Pube

Experimental Member
Media
i think we all feel the same way. a big dick is great but if no one will give you a second look, what's the use. i like to think we are all good looking in our own special way and hopefully you do too.

tight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree we're all in the shallow end of the pool at one time or another. I knew a guy that had one of the most beautiful cocks you could ever imagine and a nice guy too, but he had the worst complextion in the world. I couldn't date him even though I drooled over that cock. Hopefully for a long term relation we all look a lot deeper that looks and equipment.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looks hands down.

If you have good looks your sex appeal will be up there anyway. Skills can be learned with a small pecker.
Even if you don't get alot of sex - it will take you places where you can afford to do the things you like. (Sex is over rated)

If you look well to do, you'll be well to do. (Fact of our society)

ejection_handle

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Avg looks was the choice right? There is nothing ugly about average. An average looking guy with a great sense of humor and a huge dick would get plenty of women, and being bi it would certainly help get plenty of other huge dicks also. I'd transform into an Adam Sandler pear headed mug right now if I could get a 9x6 shroom headed cock at no extra charge.