Would you rather have a big penis or good looks?

mjconaz

Experimental Member
Media
I have to say I think most people care more about looks. Think about it this way, you're all on a forum for guys with big wangs, so whether you're gay or straight would you rather fuck a hot person or an ugly person? I think the answer is fairly simple. Anything from average to not-too-large is fine for me, and if the guy is below average then its fine as long as he has a nice body and/or face. I get by just fine solely on looks, do fine in bed with my tool, but could stand to work on my body. I personally dont want my dick the size where it is considered huge so that i get "used" solely for having a gigantic one like some people.

Ryuuken

Experimental Member
Media
I'm slightly over average on the dick side (7.2 BPEL) and probably just plain average in looks, had a few girls say I am good looking and what not. Id much rather have good looks than a huge dick, from my experience its only rare that your dick gets you straight in there (usually a girl friend of mine would have to bring it up to the girls I am with, not that I ask them to) while if you are good looking it does.

_E_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
looks.

Speaking from experience, I can say my good looks get me laid most of the time.
Already have an average, normal cock and it works just fine, does the job and still even have a nice bulge that gets plenty of gawking from dudes and chicks alike.

I suppose I am the total..."package" (yes, horrible pun)

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my younger years I'd given my left nut to be huge butt as I've aged 'well' I have my [good] looks and am so beyond that stronge wish/I wish to be huge/hung. When in my youth, I asked my mother why did she not mate with a man with a huge penis ??

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Real good looks are admired by all, thus they open doors and create opportunities-for friendship, for career, for romance. You can still get these opportunities if you have a winning personality or confidence, or if you are born wealthy, but good looks cut to the chase. A huge penis is a plus, but it's not something that will be universally admired. For instance, if you are good looking, and a fairly decent guy, women will try to fix you up with their beautiful daughter. Men will even do this. But no one is going to tell their daughter, "Hey I got a guy with a big cock that is perfect for you!" A huge cock would certainly be a good thing if you are in your early 20's and run with a hedonistic, club-going crowd--you would get laid a lot. But long term, good looks are unbeatable. I feel I should point out--since this is a rather shallow topic--that you can have a pretty good, successful life without either. Also, good looks and being endowed are subjective anyway. Finally, I've seen average-looking couples produce beautiful children.

Last edited:
D

deleted136887

Arrogant posts in this forum.
Be thankfull you have what you have.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Being the owner of fairly good sized penis, but lacking somewhat in the looks department, I`ll take good looks over a big penis any day.

Being attractive will open more doors for you in life in a variety of different ways, and if you combine that with other positive character traits then the world is your oyster.

Having a big penis is grossly overrated, and I have learned that most women simply and unequivocally don't give a shit about your size, they size us up pardon the pun using a very different criteria then merely the size of our appendage.

In the real world, and not the fantasy land of LPSG, good looks wins by a brutal first round KO, its not even a fair contest.

much2big

Experimental Member
Media
Oh, when it comes to women I think good looks will get you laid a hell of a lot more often than a big penis will, even if you were to walk around with your dick hanging out.

I second the above.

Having a big dick has not, not, not, been the “Chick magnet” that everybody with a small or average dick thinks it would be.

Frankly most of the women I’ve had run-ins with that are “Size Queens” scare the crap out of me. When they say something along the lines of; “Wow!! You’re hung like a horse” you’re half afraid they might be speaking from personal experience.

Meanwhile the decent women I might actually want to be with tend to find someone with a huge dick as threatening. Maybe that’s not the right word but it will due until I can think of a better one.

D

deleted912551

As a big guy 6ft 2 230 I am a good looking guy with a good sized member, 6.5 x 4.7 .. wish it was more girthy though.. Ive been with over30 women in my lifetime (30 yearsold) but =almost every one has been satisfied with what Ive had and even some have said it hurts when I am in them.. I do think good looks does get you farther with women then just having a massive package. I mean you cant walk around mandingo swinging all the time and just cuz you have a massive one doesnt mean every woman wants it...

D

deleted918023

I'm good looking and I know how that feels like already. Give me huge cock for a day and let me give it a spin! I will report back.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Since my penis is the only one I've ever had I have no idea what it would be like to have a small one. As for looks I've been told by a lot of gals (and guys too for that matter) that I'm good looking, even studly, but I'm sure there are plenty of other people who would disagree. So the question being posed is a hard one for me to answer. But I think I'll have to go against the majority trend in this thread and choose the big penis over good looks, for a number of reasons.

For one thing, one's physical appearance is something that can easily be improved. If it were that important to me (which it is not) I would do whatever it took to improve my physical appearance and get rid of any perceived ugliness. In spite of all the PE claims, on this site and elsewhere, there's really not much one can do to increase the size of a small dick.

In my own decades of life experience I've found that good looks alone really doesn't do all that much for a person. Without intelligence, wit and personality good looks just come across as superficial, a facade. I've known a good many homely looking men that were wildly successful, both professionally and romantically. And, again, one's personality and knowledge base are things that can be worked on and improved.

Finally, I know what pleasure and joy my own large member has given me and I don't think I would want it any other way.