Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I cammed I liked to make sure I got all the best and flattering angles. I learned a lot about how to move and dance gracefully by seeing what I looked like.

Those days are long gone. I can't even be motivated to take a selfie anymore.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
When I cammed I liked to make sure I got all the best and flattering angles. I learned a lot about how to move and dance gracefully by seeing what I looked like.

we might not get along but I'm pretty sure I can say with certainty you look good from pretty much all angles

Reactions: ronin001

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

hoviscocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aye don't see the point unless its a mutual thing with the actual person it's supposed to be. I think it's pretty funny tho all the gays trying to put on sexy female voices or whatever. I had an odd one a while ago who was apparently a straight guy pretending to be female because he liked wanking with other guys but didn't want to admit it. So my thoughts were... gay-guy-pretending to be straight-guy-pretending to be female double whammy.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a female is a real female as long as she'll show interest in your photos and watching you jerk off on cam?

I ask because I've seen so many guys not really want to know if a chick is the real deal as long as "she" is full filling his fantasy of being watched by a woman.

Some guys are in complete denial about being fooled by a gay man pretending to be a female.

Would you rather not know and presume it is a hot chick than to know and ruin your fantasy?
I don't cam as often as I used to, which still wasn't often at all, but as a rule, in the absense of a reciprocal camera or a verification of some type, I just assume every "woman" is actually a male imposter. Occasionally, after some interaction, I'll decide, "OK. This one's real.". It's honestly not at all difficult to tell most of the time. Women & men just talk & behave differently in that environment.

Once that I can recall, I just played along with an obvious imposter because I was just doing my own thing anyway and having an observer of any type was pretty superfluous at that point. It was just easier to pretend I bought it than start a fight about it.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why would you watch yourself don't you already know what you are doing since you are doing it
Think of it along the lines of a baseball player watching video of his swing to smooth out the kinks.

I understand....it's like some posts... just about to answer, then you think, nah, already answered this similar question 10 times before.

It's why I try to post things which sound like it's straight out of...........Believe it Or Not, or The Twilight Zone...........now and then.........The Outer Limits.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

If my humble opinion counts, may I say from memory, you do not have any bad or unflattering angels (MR)

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Am I right in thinking that you have done paid cam work before, as well?

How is it different working on cam, compared with say, the chatroom on this site? I'd imagine having a bartering system involved would make for a very different experience in terms of how demanding an 'audience' you might expect.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never cammed. Never will. Not my bag, baby. But I'd want to know, absolutely, because I don't want to cam or chat or IM or whatever with a guy pretending to be a woman, even if I'd never find out. It's creepy, and a major reason why I pretty much avoid that stuff in the first place.

Reactions: Hatt_101

When I first joined, I went through an exhibitionist period, If I were in chat and on cam, I did not care who viewed.
As people got more annoying, I became more selective as to who could view.
I Got cat fished once or twice, so I started to ignore a lot of new female members, especially those who join and have a gallery of model quality photos, their first day here.

To answer Tatt Goddesses, question, Yes I would rather know.
I would rather let a curious truthful guy view my cam, than a fake, pretending he is someone else view

Not that I cam very much any more

What he said.

It takes a women on a site full of dicks to ask a good question in the Ask a Straight Man section.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a female is a real female as long as she'll show interest in your photos and watching you jerk off on cam?

I ask because I've seen so many guys not really want to know if a chick is the real deal as long as "she" is full filling his fantasy of being watched by a woman.

Some guys are in complete denial about being fooled by a gay man pretending to be a female.

Would you rather not know and presume it is a hot chick than to know and ruin your fantasy?
I'm not really into that sorta thing to be honest, I'm married with a very full and diverse sex life (myself and my missus swing etc) I have and do preform on cam both solo and with my wife but only for couples/people we have already had relations with. Neither me or my wife get turned on by putting on a show for complete strangers just to give someone else jerk off material, we live the real world and base our pleasure around real physical contact and interaction with like minded people who enjoy kinda freaky fun with the well hung.