Would you rather..

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_jygb7898o, Jul 29, 2010.

1. D_jygb7898o

D_jygb7898o New Member

Just a question... Would you rather have always tight balls and a nice sized cock, or hung balls and normal (small) cock?
    I am unfortunatly blessed a decent cock, but my balls are always tight.. I have to say, i have always wanted a little more hang to my guys..
    What do you guys say?

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

This subject makes me think of Mr.Thick who shows sometimes on lpsg chat room. His flaccid is as thick as most hardons and his balls hang unusually low. -- Really big testicles in his sack. The dude is well hung, both a shower and grower.

As for me, my cock is on the bigger end of average, but my balls are on the smaller side and hang average length, I do think cock size is more important than ball size, regardless of their hang.

Quite a fun question, man.

3. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

interesting - agree with Roy - as well as on bigger end of average -

yes, Mr Thick is just that and more!!

4. AlextheRedhead

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree, I like having a decent cock and I always wanted to have my balls hang low. They only hang low when its really hot out or if I have come out of the sauna.
    All in all I rather enjoy big floppy balls but having a nice size cock usually wins for me.

My balls usually sit tight but they are big. Just wish that I had swingers too.

Suppose we are attracted to what we dont have????

5. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    Low-hangers sound nice until you accidentally sit on them.

6. DasLeezard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My nuts hang low. They also wobble to and fro.

and yes. I can indeed tie them in a knot AND a bow.

7. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
    The relative proportions of a nice sized cock with a tight(ish) sac will make the cock look even bigger, so that is definitely my preference - although a big, heavy sac can be a crowd pleaser in pouch briefs or a jock!

8. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Actually, I don't care...big or small, toght or heavy hanger.... as long as what I have
    works, and works well..then I'm happy!

Wasn't fortunate to be blessed with either a big cock or big floppy balls...only have a
    barely average sized cock with normal, tightish balls (which on ocassion can hang low
    and I enjoy and love it when they do).

9. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would rather have a bigger dick than bigger balls. Just my preference, but something about swinging a big dick can boost one's ego, whereas bigger/lower balls lead the increased possibility of batwings.

10. D_jygb7898o

D_jygb7898o New Member

Very true! That is something that i had not thought about in my desire for more hang. Maybe i will keep my package and be content :)

11. SeeDickRun

SeeDickRun New Member

I have a 6" cock, and a little of each. My right nut is the size of a large goose egg, and due to surgery, my left nut is a little smaller than normal. But, they are contained in a more than ample sack that hangs low. Therein is the problem. Every time I stand up, my right nut rubs between my legs, and has to kind of "pop" into the proper condition. (I go commando, so maybe it's partially my fault.) Maybe it's not really a problem. Kinda feels cool, and reminds me that "I've got big balls!" LOL

12. D_Perry_A_Dontist

D_Perry_A_Dontist Account Disabled

I have an average/slightly above average dick, so I've never been uncomfortable with it, but I really love my low hanging balls. They're only tight when it's cold.

13. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

I am a shower with big dick and low hangers, except in cold weather or after swimming in cold water. I am happy with my combination, wouldn't trade either for more of the other.

14. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    hmm. if i had to choose i would rather have a bigger dick. but i think i'm okay as is with the dick and the balls as they are.

15. Truck

Truck New Member

i'd rather have the dick

16. wilseb

wilseb Member

Albums:
    I'd say dick. I have nice-sized balls that hang nice. They hang low if I've been working out or come out of a hot shower.

However I'm skinny, so if I've been swimming in cold water or it's windy (and cool) after getting out of the pool, everything shrivels up and I look like a naked five year old. I still get the "but why do they shrink" question from my wife that, 'ya know, I just can't explain. :)

17. max90

max90 Member

I'd prefer to have a nice sized dick instead of a small dick and huge balls.

18. pleasureboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I (obviously) like humongous balls. If I had to pick a partner based on the things the OP mentioned, I'd rather he have a larger cock than larger balls. Although really smaller cocks (not tiny) on a guy who knows how to use it...hey.

For myself, I get far more enjoyment out of my balls than my cock. My cock is big (8x8 soft) and 7.5-9.5 (dont know how I sometimes lose half an inch) x 8.5 hard). But, my huge balls actually make it look much smaller than it is.

To me I can feel my huge balls all the time, even when I'm not having sex and that in itself is very sexually pleasurable. As big as they are now, I'd gladly get my cock and balls much larger...and one day hopefully will.

I think though that it all comes down to the person (what you like) and the partner. If your partner really gets off on playing with a huge set of balls, then it's going to make having to deal with the hassles of them the rest of the time all the more worth it.

19. Yono

Yono Member

Albums:
    I guess most people will prefer a bigger dick as balls are not in the mind of everybody's head (except here :p)
    In my case my balls have a decent hang and my dick is 8" hard, if I had to choose I'd go fo a bigger dick, altough going higher in any of those can start giving trouble

Draft saved Draft deleted