Would you rather...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by carlspackler, Nov 13, 2006.

?

Would you rather...

1. have a 5" penis while the average penis is 3".

33 vote(s)
    66.0%
  2. have a 8" penis while the average penis is 10".

17 vote(s)
    34.0%
  1. carlspackler

carlspackler New Member

Difficult question.

2. carlspackler

carlspackler New Member

Seems like more people would rather be larger than average, even if their penis is small, than having a large penis but being below average.

3. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is a very interesting question. It forces you to put aside your commonly held notions and think "outside the box." I selected having eight inches where average is 10. Big cocks always catch my eye, but a well-purportioned cock on man to his build is what really gets me going....:biggrin1:

4. drumstyck

drumstyck New Member

big cocks catch your eye? but in this game, if you went with the "3 inch average" option, a 5 incher would be big...altho you have to play under the assumption that this is just the way it's always been...if 3 inches were average, that would mean for every 5 incher there was some guy with 1 inch...and a 10incher would be nearly unheard of...

you can stretch this into a philosophical debate of perception & stuff, but that could take forever...but in a quick sense, other threads here have said "what size equals big?" it's all relative

5. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

A working one is the must.

I chose the 5 vs 3 option just because a 5 inches penis is completely functional, and in that event it would also look big.

In the 8 vs 10 it would be functional but look small.

6. davidjh7

Gold Member

Interesting idea...I note you chose the same difference of two inches i both cases, which also happens to be the difference between hat most consider "average", i.e., 6", to 8", which is considered to be "hung" with little argument. So, I guess you could fold this back to reality. Given that compared to a 5", my 7" may seem large to them, but I see little difference between them--to me they are both "average", both within a standard deviation of the mean in the bell curve. Yet, although it is only an inch difference, perceptually, because of how MOST people look at certain sizes as benchmarks, 8" to me is "hung", while I am not. I suppose if I were presented with this option for real, I would rather have larger than smaller, regardless of how everybody else was hung. So, I would take the 8" when most everybody else was 10". If the average was 10", though, the perception of "hung" would probably be at 12" or more, so the whole society perception would be totally different. You would be considered small or below average, because you would be a couple of standard deviations smaller than the mean. Hmmm---this has to be one of the more interesting questions I have heard on here...

7. mister_y

mister_y New Member

Whoops, I meant the first, a 5 when the avarage is 3 but i pressed the wrong button.
    When the avarage is 3 its just normal you know, so 5 would be not only just 2 inch bigger but really huge (it's more than 1.5x bigger).
    Nobody would think a 3 or a 5 is small, 10 inchers wouldn't exist!

8. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

To the Str8 guys - you are mad if you voted for 5. If the average was 10, how happy do you think 90% + of women would be to find an 8.

9. Bootyman

Bootyman New Member

Would you prefer a 100HP car if 90% of others were 70HP, or would you prefer a 500HP car if 90% of others were 700HP?
    Same thing isn't it? :wink:

10. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Good point mate!:cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted