Would you rather?

If you could only have one of these features, which would you choose?

• Large penis

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Full head of hair

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Handsome face

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Great physique

Votes: 35 47.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6) NJQT in my bed... OFTEN! :biggrin1:
njqt466 packs bags and checks for cheap flights west :smile: :wink:

Isn't Osiris the Egyptian God of Fertility? Is this going to be an exercise in eugenics as well? :eek: Imagine the master race we could create LOL! :biggrin1: :tongue: :smile:

Awww.. I love you too. :)

I just calls em like I sees em! :smile: :wink:

I hate to admit it but I used to be one of those women who barely glanced at a man who was under 6'. :redface: Until I met a guy online last year who lied about his height. Turns out he was about 5'8". Anywho, he and his above average cock rocked my world. :redface: :smile: Funny how height doesn't matter when you are doing the horizontal mambo . . :tongue: Needless to say my scope of doable men has since increased significantly.:biggrin1:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Number 4. I am not pretty but I am not a dog either. I have enough meat between the legs to not be insecure. I have hair. Losing it but still have enough to not really give a shit what some people think. The bod is where I am having trouble keeping under control. But then I am getting older by the minute and it gets harder each and everyday to keep off the weight.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, being a girl, I definitely would not want a penis unless it was attached to a stud-muffin of a man!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of these apply to men, but I'd take the great physique. I can work on it to some degree, but not completely. Working out is NOT going to make my breasts 2 cup sizes larger! :mad:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of these apply to men, but I'd take the great physique. I can work on it to some degree, but not completely. Working out is NOT going to make my breasts 2 cup sizes larger! :mad:

True, but it will make you healthier and enhance your sex life...I think that's more important.

drgirth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A handsome face, definitely. I don't have a full head of hair and it has never been an impediment to someone finding me attractive. A large penis, even though I have one, only a very few people in this world have experienced it, so that is really pretty minor. A great physique? I do OK for 50 and stay fit (i.e., very little fat), but an impressive chest and stomach, no. Still, clothes hang good on me, and that's how most people see me. An attractive face is visible to everyone, all the time, and is the light of who you are.

I once had a very serious affair with a lady that had a very average body, but she was beautiful with the most amazing hair. Seeing that lovely face below me as we made love with that thick, incredible hair spread out on the pillow encompassing her face was incredibly erotic. It was every bit as sexy as the best tits I've ever been with (my current lover).