Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I've been considering writing a blog here about my recent dive into sexual exploration with my amazing partner because I have a sudden need to express these feelings and experiences and be able to talk to them with people who can relate to them. I'm young and relatively inexperienced and exploring all things sexual in our long and eventful relationship still is quite new and raw somehow. I think I am capable of making some very appealing and well explained accounts of our sex life.

But, would YOU read it?

ward8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
With pics of that cock I would be eagerly awaiting each installment you c2c action.

CFConor

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think I'll put it in both, or would that be cheating?
I'll put some stuff up soon hopefully anyways. Any favourite stories or experiences you'd like me to talk about? :)

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When i was a teen i read a couple books for teenangers that where quite on the erotic side, people bashed the author and became a joke, but i do believe it was becuse those people where too repressed, i found it quite good and i had great fantasies after i read it :)

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I do read erotic writings.

I've been reading it for decades in magazines and on the internet and in published books of it.

Please post your blog I'll read it.