• No

Votes: 48 49.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 21 21.4%

• Total voters

cyravance

Experimental Member
Media
Why on Earth would anyone risk physical damage for ANY kind of sex!? What a question!
I think those that would answer 'yes' probably just want it hard and rough, and do NOT wish to actually be damaged.

cyravance

Experimental Member
Media
Turn Offs

Extreme fisting. During my research, I stumbled across a little video that still causes a full-body shudder. No matter how long I live, or how hard I try, I"m certain I will NEVER be able to un-see that. It had a guy in a sling, going back and forth onto another guys fist, then arm. I would have been ok with that, but there was more...
After the fisting guy was done, he started to massage the sling guy"s ass, and out pops a prolapse. A fucking RECTAL PROLAPSE! Now, you"d think at this point, the fisting guy would go "Oh, sorry about that, Bill" and gently ease the thing back inside and call it a night. But no! He starts to PLAY WITH THE PROLAPSE, and sling guy was enjoying it! I was expecting the guy"s intestines to start slithering out. The whole scene made me want to sew my own ass shut with dental floss.

That is something I have posted on my profile somewhere else. I thought it might fit in here on this thread...

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I guess I can't really vote, but my guess is that females into the equivalent of CBT are pretty rare. And that's kind of the impression I get from what you are asking.

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why on Earth would anyone risk physical damage for ANY kind of sex!? What a question!
I think those that would answer 'yes' probably just want it hard and rough, and do NOT wish to actually be damaged.

I guess I can't really vote, but my guess is that females into the equivalent of CBT are pretty rare. And that's kind of the impression I get from what you are asking.

I think what I mean is would you risk pain rather than damage as in "Wow, thats a nice big cock I hope it feels nice, I really want that cock in me and if it ends up painful it will have been worth the risk"

I don't mean like CBT where pain is part of their kick, I mean the woman wants pleasure so much that they are willing to risk the possiblity of pain.

cyravance

Experimental Member
Media
just about everything i do to impress girls involves me suffering some kind of physical damage. it's what guys do. the least you gals can do is let us tear your assholes apart with our gigantic dongs.

LOL! Dude, you need to hang out with a different class of women!...."the least you gals can let us do is tear your assholes apart with our gigantic dongs...".
There may not be many other posters smiling at that, but I thought it was cute. (And no, you CAN'T tear my asshole apart with your gigantic dong.)

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The no's are in the ascendancy, which is interesting in that men with small dicks have an advantage over men with big dicks.

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Might as well ask "Would you want a blowjob from a girl so voraciously into BJ's that she bit off a piece of your dick?"

Ummm... no f***ing thank you.

B_icsmo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have caused some women pain, but never deliberately; more frequently, I've rubbed them too hard and I've wound up with a friction blister on my dick. The first time I thought it was VD and went to the doctor. Let me assure you, a friction blister on the dick hurts -- and puts you on the "disabled list" for a few weeks.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I refuse to open that link...
There was a joke around here about a chick going to a sex shop to pick out the biggest dildo she could find. She pointed to one on the wall, and the clerk say, "Umm, that is the fire extinguisher".

I thought that was just a joke, but after opening that link, totally possible. And no, a fire extinguisher was not used.

scrumpyjack

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not being a woman I guess I cannot answer this with any great authority but....surely as the old addage says its not the size but the way you use it.
Is this true ladies?
I'm not overly endowed but I never seem to have any complaints except for my first wife but she would complain about anything the frigid bitch!!

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
a large cock would damage the ass more so than the pussy. the ass is not designed/built for penetration. so i think only a really long/thick wang would cause any permanent damage to the pussy. maybe a guy with a 14" length and 7.5" girth or something. lol. but then again, a new born baby is bigger than practically all penises, and this causes no lasting damage really.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any orifice can be gradually and skillfully stretched. The question is, are you willing to have it done to you, and is your partner sufficiently patient and skilled?

It's a matter of expertise, like most things in life.

As for childbirth, that is a highly theoretical view of it. In actuality it is a major cause of death for both women and infants. All does not always go well in love or in childbirth.