• Maybe

Votes: 21 21.4%

• Total voters

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow. thicker than the proverbial can of Gillette?

I don't know! I've never owned a can of Gillette. That information didn't come up in conversation. :redface:

TheBF prefers this shea butter stuff for shaving and I use this olive oil formulation for shaving.

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
okay you gals can share.

not even gonna try to betray any confidences.

I wouldn't betray anyone's confidence anytime! If a woman was interested, first I'd ask him if he was interested and if it was okay if I shared his information with her.

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about guys who have penis enlargement and end up with a schlong that no girl will go near ?!?!

Last edited:

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If it was for a one-time deal and I knew it would likely cause damage, I probably wouldn't do it. But, if there were a cock that would permanently stretch out my ass and I was dating the guy who had that cock, then I think it'd be worth it. To get fucked by a cock that big all the time...hell yeah!

D_wcrtrty

Experimental Member
Media
I would never do anything to risk personal injury just for sexual pleasure. Do the math. Long term consequences due to short term activity.

Oh and X704 you warned not to look but I did anyway. How discusting.

geezeruk2001

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually went with a woman who wanted huge penis's in her and to her bigger was def better, I am not big but bought her a large dildo 12x9 about 10" insertable length and when she was turned on she wanted it forced all the way in which hurt her but also made her cum very very hard.
And no it was not just me who forced it in her she sat on it herself and did it so as a man I really do not know how much it hurt or if it "hurt so good", all I know is that she came so hard