would you say it?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a women or if you are gay (a man) asks you how big is your tool, would you tell him/her instead of your Length and Girth your penis's wideness measurement?

What is the worse thing that could happen? Either then you show her the stuff and get a !wow! or damn you liar! - in a good way of course.. then after all this if you show your penis you tell him/her yes its how wide it is..

No one have asked me, so I really have no experince about this, but there are many of you who get asked "how big are you?"... so would you do it...?

In this case I would say 2.2 inches :)

I want to!

smoothnfree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think the typical answer if someone were to ask how big is your dick would be to say length. Thats typically what everyone refers to when asked.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know, but just to change the normal answer and spice thing up would you say your wideness instead of length>?

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since joining the LPSG and noting that here people tend to give both measurements, I would have to say both.

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From experience, men usually tend to say how big their cock is rather than lying about it.

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Then again, if I'm in a smart-ass mood what I say is:

"Well, just in case the other guy forgets, I bring enough for two" :wink:

sizablenyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Andy- after the pix in your gallery, I would SHOW rather than explain! But the correct answer is obviouslyu length/width measurement.
Or you can just take a pic of it for quick response- looking good Stallion!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If answering seriously I say lenght by width (I usually say just a little under 9 by 6 and a half around) . sometimes I have just said something like more than a handfull or enough for both of us. feeble attempts at humor. and yes, as you see, I have been asked how big it is more than just a few times over the years.