Would you say the first year you went to college you had more sex than ever before ?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rrkrd, Jul 23, 2010.

1. rrkrd

rrkrd Member

Albums:
    How often were you having sex during your first year in college>

2. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    No, the year I turned 21 I had more sex than ever before or since, but I spent all my late teen years in a long term relationship, and I was single the entire year I was 21 (by which I mean I wasn't in a committed relationship with anyone). That was also when I could get into bars and I began primarily dating men who were older than me.

3. DeerHunterIA

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    not that often. I've had more sex out of college and before.

4. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

I have had more sex since......due to my kids being grown up now,don't have to spend hours studying,i'm sexier now than i was then....and i was divorced then!

5. Condm_breakr

Condm_breakr Member

No. It was my worst dry spell ever. Moving to a new town and everything, not knowing anybody, starting from scratch, no fun at all. (And still attached to my high school gf back home.)

6. alwaysguessing

alwaysguessing New Member

I didn't have sex until the summer after my third year of college, and even then I didn't get much.

7. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

my freshmen yr was pretty good. my sophomore year sucked, I had to switch schools. junior year not too bad, but I had to quit and work for awhile. got laid a little. when I went back, I had 3 semesters to complete. it started pretty slow, but I had a couple gals. my senior year, I majored in pussy, best year ever. I was 23 going on 24.

8. YoungCock1234

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This was me 100%

9. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

Definitely not! I did not lose my virginity until my sophomore year of college.

10. Boobalaa

Gold Member

Naw..when I went back to college in the 80's as an "older than average" student in my 30's did I have more sex then ever. From Women fresh out of high school, to MILF's ..These were the "salad" days..when on a few occasions, I was with 3 different ladies in the same day!..took a lot of showers per day in those days..

11. fireman1294

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I never went to college. I was a firefighter right out of highschool and then left that for the Marine Corps. Now when i got stationed on a Navy base north of Chicago I had more sex than ever before. it was a great first tour.

12. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I'm going to amend what I said, because apparently I was suffering a brain aneurysm or something when I wrote what I did before. The year I was 21 I had the most sexual PARTNERS than I did before or since, but I've always had a lot more sex when I'm in a relationship. I'd say the year I was 21 was actually a sexual dry spot, frequency-wise.

I guess I read your OP and assumed you were asking about successfully finding sexual partners and not actually having a lot of intercourse, so that's the question I answered.

I know when I'm in a relationship that we have sex at least 3x times a week (counting weeks apart included) and that's a conservative estimate, possibly a very conservative estimate, meaning that the very least amount of sex I have when I'm monogamous is 150 times per year. I've never come close to having that much sex when I'M single and dating! NOT EVEN CLOSE. The year I was 21, I probably only got laid 50 times, it was just with a lot of different men instead of one man.

Trust me, monogamous sex is more satisfying. The sex keeps getting better and better over time IMO.

#12 petite, Jul 23, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  13. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    Never. Because I still haven't had sex.

14. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    each year of college i was getting more than i had before, both in number of partners and number of sexual experiences. so freshman was more than everything till then, soph more than fresh, etc and so on. basically i was a slut in college, still am now but there are less opportunities for it now. i guess college was what they call a "target rich environment"

15. upone

upone New Member

Specific question, specific answer: Two or three days/nights a week, three to six times a day/night.

More complete answer: I had a girl cousin who was four years younger than me who lived in a nearby city. She was kind of a slut. I used to complain to her about how hard it was to get laid. She started introducing me to her friends, and I was getting sex all the time. It took me a long time to figure out that slutty girls all knew each other. Duh!

Second year, same thing. The first year I kept track--36 partners, or a new one about every ten days. The next year I quit keeping track. The third and fourth years were fewer partners, but more often. I figured I'd better study some time.

#15 upone, Jul 24, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  16. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Hardly. That was a relatively dry year for me.

When I was DJ'ing in clubs, when I was 22-23, THAT'S when I had the most sex, most partners, most often.

17. MarquisMike

MarquisMike New Member

Albums:
    I was in a long-distance relationship for half of my freshman year, so I didn't get any in the fall. Spring semester, though, was my first time being single since sophomore year of high school, so I hooked up with a couple people, but still didn't actually have sex very frequently at all.
    Sophomore year was another story, haha. Definitely a great year, sexually speaking.
    Hopefully junior year will be even better.

18. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    before i got to college i was having sex a lot since i was 15 years old.
    when i got to college girls kept wanting to have sex with me so i didn't
    want to be rude and send them away. lol.

19. D_Harvey Schmeckel

D_Harvey Schmeckel New Member

More than ever before or after, it seems like! Every couple of weeks a new guy, which means sex at least weekly because there were some repeats.

20. wallyj84

Gold Member

If I was more competent, I would have gotten laid a lot in college.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice