Would you say the first year you went to college you had more sex than ever before ?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rrkrd, Jul 23, 2010.

1. rrkrd

rrkrd Member

Albums:
    How often were you having sex during your first year in college>

2. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    No, the year I turned 21 I had more sex than ever before or since, but I spent all my late teen years in a long term relationship, and I was single the entire year I was 21 (by which I mean I wasn't in a committed relationship with anyone). That was also when I could get into bars and I began primarily dating men who were older than me.

3. DeerHunterIA

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    not that often. I've had more sex out of college and before.

4. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

I have had more sex since......due to my kids being grown up now,don't have to spend hours studying,i'm sexier now than i was then....and i was divorced then!

5. Condm_breakr

Condm_breakr New Member

No. It was my worst dry spell ever. Moving to a new town and everything, not knowing anybody, starting from scratch, no fun at all. (And still attached to my high school gf back home.)

6. alwaysguessing

alwaysguessing New Member

I didn't have sex until the summer after my third year of college, and even then I didn't get much.

7. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

my freshmen yr was pretty good. my sophomore year sucked, I had to switch schools. junior year not too bad, but I had to quit and work for awhile. got laid a little. when I went back, I had 3 semesters to complete. it started pretty slow, but I had a couple gals. my senior year, I majored in pussy, best year ever. I was 23 going on 24.

8. YoungCock1234

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This was me 100%

9. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

Definitely not! I did not lose my virginity until my sophomore year of college.

10. Boobalaa

Gold Member

Naw..when I went back to college in the 80's as an "older than average" student in my 30's did I have more sex then ever. From Women fresh out of high school, to MILF's ..These were the "salad" days..when on a few occasions, I was with 3 different ladies in the same day!..took a lot of showers per day in those days..

11. fireman1294

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I never went to college. I was a firefighter right out of highschool and then left that for the Marine Corps. Now when i got stationed on a Navy base north of Chicago I had more sex than ever before. it was a great first tour.

12. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I'm going to amend what I said, because apparently I was suffering a brain aneurysm or something when I wrote what I did before. The year I was 21 I had the most sexual PARTNERS than I did before or since, but I've always had a lot more sex when I'm in a relationship. I'd say the year I was 21 was actually a sexual dry spot, frequency-wise.

I guess I read your OP and assumed you were asking about successfully finding sexual partners and not actually having a lot of intercourse, so that's the question I answered.

I know when I'm in a relationship that we have sex at least 3x times a week (counting weeks apart included) and that's a conservative estimate, possibly a very conservative estimate, meaning that the very least amount of sex I have when I'm monogamous is 150 times per year. I've never come close to having that much sex when I'M single and dating! NOT EVEN CLOSE. The year I was 21, I probably only got laid 50 times, it was just with a lot of different men instead of one man.

Trust me, monogamous sex is more satisfying. The sex keeps getting better and better over time IMO.

#12 petite, Jul 23, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  13. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    Never. Because I still haven't had sex.

14. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    each year of college i was getting more than i had before, both in number of partners and number of sexual experiences. so freshman was more than everything till then, soph more than fresh, etc and so on. basically i was a slut in college, still am now but there are less opportunities for it now. i guess college was what they call a "target rich environment"

15. upone

upone New Member

Specific question, specific answer: Two or three days/nights a week, three to six times a day/night.

More complete answer: I had a girl cousin who was four years younger than me who lived in a nearby city. She was kind of a slut. I used to complain to her about how hard it was to get laid. She started introducing me to her friends, and I was getting sex all the time. It took me a long time to figure out that slutty girls all knew each other. Duh!

Second year, same thing. The first year I kept track--36 partners, or a new one about every ten days. The next year I quit keeping track. The third and fourth years were fewer partners, but more often. I figured I'd better study some time.

#15 upone, Jul 24, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  16. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Hardly. That was a relatively dry year for me.

When I was DJ'ing in clubs, when I was 22-23, THAT'S when I had the most sex, most partners, most often.

17. MarquisMike

MarquisMike New Member

Albums:
    I was in a long-distance relationship for half of my freshman year, so I didn't get any in the fall. Spring semester, though, was my first time being single since sophomore year of high school, so I hooked up with a couple people, but still didn't actually have sex very frequently at all.
    Sophomore year was another story, haha. Definitely a great year, sexually speaking.
    Hopefully junior year will be even better.

18. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    before i got to college i was having sex a lot since i was 15 years old.
    when i got to college girls kept wanting to have sex with me so i didn't
    want to be rude and send them away. lol.

19. D_Harvey Schmeckel

D_Harvey Schmeckel New Member

More than ever before or after, it seems like! Every couple of weeks a new guy, which means sex at least weekly because there were some repeats.

20. wallyj84

Gold Member

If I was more competent, I would have gotten laid a lot in college.

Draft saved Draft deleted