Would you say the first year you went to college you had more sex than ever before ?

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've gone through two years of college and still have yet to get any action, but I imagine most of that rests on my general awkwardness and nervousness.

B_Bigb0y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is very true for me. I had sex the first night of school it was amazing... I remember screaming I LOVE COLLLEGE and ya then I ran through groups of friends laying pipe pounding wwhatever my cock could fit into.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. I had more sex (both in terms of partners and frequency) in my last year at high school and, in particular, over the summer holidays between school and university. Great times.

In my first year at uni I did OK, I guess, but it was really in my second year that I majored in sex. How I got any work done and how it didn't wear out from overuse, I don't know. :)

In third year I'd got a steady girlfriend and so the sex was still plentiful but the variety was less. Just as well, because I needed to study, not chase pussy in that year...

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope. Not me. I went to college after I was divorced and a single mom. My Mum kept my daughter while I went to school, so I had to come home immediately after school. Dates were few, so opportunities just weren't there.

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, lots more. And it was all with guys. I really put it about and didn't care too much who was fucking me or what they looked like. I was a total slut in college and took what ever was offered. I didn't say no to anyone. I must have sucked more cock than I can remember and had more cock in my ass than is natural for a boy. But I loved it and don't regret a thing.