willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
More meat being beat under the beater.

HOLY SH*T or HOLY THICK!

Massivobros's Videos

I'd say HOLY SHIT AND HOLY THICK! Man, I love the tease of the vest (I hate calling it a wife-beater, it's a horrible name). That big bulge tucked up in there, the large imprint where I can almost see it (I LOVE a bulge tease). The hot contrast of dark fingers against white. The slow stroking, grabbing, squeezing, beating and rubbing - mmmmm! Damn! That was fucking hot!

I could just see the lower part of your face - that goatee is sexy, man! I'd love to feel it tickling the back of my neck!

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd say HOLY SHIT AND HOLY THICK! Man, I love the tease of the vest (I hate calling it a wife-beater, it's a horrible name). That big bulge tucked up in there, the large imprint where I can almost see it (I LOVE a bulge tease). The hot contrast of dark fingers against white. The slow stroking, grabbing, squeezing, beating and rubbing - mmmmm! Damn! That was fucking hot!

I could just see the lower part of your face - that goatee is sexy, man! I'd love to feel it tickling the back of my neck!

The contrast gets me too! I watch this video sometimes myself even and it gets me going! It's so freakin big under that, you have no idea!! The feeling euphoric!

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pumping and body shaving two things I don't like or understand but hey if you like it who am I to judge..Its your body do with it what you want. and thanks for sharing and enlightening us