would you say THICK or HOLY SH*T!!!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
All of what you said is legitimate. However much of what is on this site if shown to a psychiatrist would be not pleasant to hear an analysis of. Thats the reason for This group right? So, with my pumping routine I've been doing it for so long that I've determined my limits and know what's safe for me. Unlike some who go too far from being a novice or unaware. I've admitted to the dysmorphic syndrome and have combated that accordingly. The part about this that is unsettling is that I've said many of this in this thread so far. So hopefully in laying all this out here now you are capable of interpreting what is being said this time. Many of the men on this site are here for some range of support of their psychie. Which means they have problems of some nature that they need help with or have difficulties admitting too. I've been open about my problems and have found safe ways to deal with those problems. Without being out of place and seemingly inconsiderate I believe that I am allowed to post these pics with the expectancy of honest opinions and my response of honesty as well. For those that are here for real support comments like your could be devastating. Since I have dealt with people like you for many years I don't intend for This to be understood by you or alter your thought process in any way. I do hope that you allow what I've said to share a little time in your mind next to the things you "know".
Enabling someone in unhealthy behaviors is not the same as offering support, in fact, it's the opposite. You've asked for honest opinions, and I gave you mine. What I have offered you is support, though you may not want to see it that way. The responses of other posters in this thread should give you something to think about too. The truth is not always easy to hear, especially when it runs counter to a deeply ingrained personality disorder. It's not a question of having an extreme fetish, it's that sooner or later you're going to do irreparable physical damage to yourself, if you have not already. Unless you are willing to consult with a urologist and a psychiatric professional experienced in dealing with body dysmorphic issues, there is nothing else I can offer you, and I have nothing more to say.

Last edited:

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yet the mark was missed again maxcok. The opinions have been noted, but like I said before the nature of this site and The overall audience wouldn't fair too well with psychiatric analysis. I am ok with the comments about the appearance not being the greatest directly after pumping. I'm getting the responses that I get in real life. To Those that know me understand and find it interesting. But your statements of "enabling" behaviors? In that case this site and many others should disappear. Those that post threads like is my cock big enough displaying over 8", those that say me and my small cock showing over 7" and saying to Those with less how do You cope? Those are the people that it seems you would specialize in assisting. Instead you post about me, when I've admitted, proven my cock works, am happy with myself, and have posted in those threads to HELP those guys.

Why do You or anyone else for that matter post on this site?

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is it hard to roll a condom onto your shaft?

You know, I've never used a condom. I've played around with them and my wife tried putting one on me while unpumped and the regulars don't quite fit but the head and about an inch down. Magnums are not as tight and go down a little further but my base girth prevents it from staying low on my cock. When pumped next to impossible to roll it on. It has to be stretched over and snapped on like a rubber glove lol. So I just don't use them at all. But I've only been with one and I married her so no worries there.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How does your wife like it? I feel too much of a good thing can be bad. You've heard the phrase 'less is more' haven't you? I think it applies here. I've considered pumping as my girth is below average at only 4 inches. But I wouldn't want anything
near your size. I'm also afraid of doing damage to my unit using a pump. I would like a competant coach to advise me in the process. If I could safely increase only an inch, I would be a happy camper. Two inches, I would be on cloud nine. My length is only 6 inches. Do you experienced pumpers believe I could increase an additional inch over my natural size of 4 inches SAFELY?

qurious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say yet are correct. I did not post any fully erect pics to show the size that is just flopping around. If you look in on gallery at the two most recent pics that show the boner followed by the third pic of an outrageous cum shot you will see it becomes rather erect and very hard to the touch. However it is extremely heavy and may not "stand" on its own. Then again my cock never has. I've always had a low erection angle.

You gallery pics are a lot much better and its a great looking cock. You should have posted these pics as well and might have got more +ve comments. Enjoy it.