would you say THICK or HOLY SH*T!!!

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You gallery pics are a lot much better and its a great looking cock. You should have posted these pics as well and might have got more +ve comments. Enjoy it.

I did post them first and these to get an accurate comparison of responses and to see if people put two and two together. The thread titled black HORSECOCK is my original and first posting with phenomenal response! I'm glad you noticed that! Thanks for the positive comment.

How much thickness did you actually gain? You must have been pretty thick to begin with.

ranhan01

Experimental Member
Media
Could we email you??? I would like to talk to you about your pumping? I really apprieciate your big pumped cock...looks great. It's nice that your wife likes it too :)

subdivisions

Experimental Member
Media
Dude, keep on rolling. I wasn't going to pump this week, but reading this and seeing the pics got me going. Can't go too extreme anymore with the girlfriend limits now, but can still get a large bloat. I think a lot of naysayers would change their minds if they knew how awesome a completely pumped to the max cock felt. I do understand the cosmetics and their opinions, but whatever, lol, they see you rollin, they be hatin. Keep on growing.

And I can't believe this is my first post here since joining in 2006. Haha.

Last edited:

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not trying to be an asshole....But can you still get rock hard??? and has anyone ever been able to take it all the way when its pumped like that???

I've mentioned several times in this thread that it gets VERY HARD and will blow a load that will make your head spin! Lol. Everything still works man, actually better than ever.

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude, keep on rolling. I wasn't going to pump this week, but reading this and seeing the pics got me going. Can't go too extreme anymore with the girlfriend limits now, but can still get a large bloat. I think a lot of naysayers would change their minds if they knew how awesome a completely pumped to the max cock felt. I do understand the cosmetics and their opinions, but whatever, lol, they see you rollin, they be hatin. Keep on growing.

And I can't believe this is my first post here since joining in 2006. Haha.

I'm glad you decided to post in this thread to support pumping! I've seen your work and it sucks you have to not be so extreme. But I am not stopping and going to continue pumping and posting! Thanks buddy!

longwhitedong

Experimental Member
Media
I will say that your un-pumped pics are much more attractive.

However, I am intrigued about pumping.

How often do you pump? I am not interested in obtaining the same results you have but I am about average girth (5.5) and would like to permanently increase to something slightly over 6 inches in girth.

intrigueindy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you enjoy pumping I say go for it. It's not hurting anyone else. If you took away all the things that could be potentialy bad for you in life there wouldn't be much left. No smoking, no drinking, no sweets, no casual sex, yadda yadda yadda.

I'm working on taking ever thicker things in my ass. (9" around is my max so far) When some see my toys they freak out, but hey, i'm not shoving them up thirs ass so why should they care. Also, I'm glad to hear you get very hard when pumped. I've wondered how that works whem pumpers do fuck, and hot it would feel for the bottom.

Cocktail

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
God, some of the comments in this thread are nasty. I guess that's the internet for you.

insintex - your cock definitely looks 'pumped' and I guess some people just aren't into that look. The swollen bit around the head is probably what's turning most people off since that's the part that looks the 'oddest'. I notice in some pics it's not there so is that just an immediate side-effect of the pumping that reduces over time?

Anyway, I think your cock is hot and would love to have a go at taking it sometime. If you're ever in the mood to exercise that 1%. ;)

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'll give you a lot of props on being able to pump that size without major deformation. I know a lot of guys who when even attempting to pump that big their cock no longer even looks like a cock anymore.

Coming from someone who pumps himself but not that extreme how long are you pumping and at what pressure?

Keep up the good work.

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will say that your un-pumped pics are much more attractive.

However, I am intrigued about pumping.

How often do you pump? I am not interested in obtaining the same results you have but I am about average girth (5.5) and would like to permanently increase to something slightly over 6 inches in girth.

I pump every other day to grow and maintain. Pumping for 6 months would give you the results you seek.

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you enjoy pumping I say go for it. It's not hurting anyone else. If you took away all the things that could be potentialy bad for you in life there wouldn't be much left. No smoking, no drinking, no sweets, no casual sex, yadda yadda yadda.

I'm working on taking ever thicker things in my ass. (9" around is my max so far) When some see my toys they freak out, but hey, i'm not shoving them up thirs ass so why should they care. Also, I'm glad to hear you get very hard when pumped. I've wondered how that works whem pumpers do fuck, and hot it would feel for the bottom.

From my limited experience with sex at sizes above 9" around, it feels great!! She didn't want it any bigger but I did lol!

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
God, some of the comments in this thread are nasty. I guess that's the internet for you.

insintex - your cock definitely looks 'pumped' and I guess some people just aren't into that look. The swollen bit around the head is probably what's turning most people off since that's the part that looks the 'oddest'. I notice in some pics it's not there so is that just an immediate side-effect of the pumping that reduces over time?

Anyway, I think your cock is hot and would love to have a go at taking it sometime. If you're ever in the mood to exercise that 1%. ;)

I hear ya! That's the internet. I know you get you be who ever you want in the internet world but for most its their outlet to say the things they would say behind their back. Since a lot of people remain faceless online they can appear as the one who speaks their mind when in real life they are quiet, intimidated, introverts who want to be heard but don't.

In any case the donut is what you are referring to and that is something that happens as a result of pumping and I can eliminate it or not. Most of the pics were as fresh from the tube as you can get! Many thanks for being kind tho!

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I'll give you a lot of props on being able to pump that size without major deformation. I know a lot of guys who when even attempting to pump that big their cock no longer even looks like a cock anymore.

Coming from someone who pumps himself but not that extreme how long are you pumping and at what pressure?

Keep up the good work.

First off your quote is "amazing" lol! Second, I completely agree with you on the much higher ranges that other guys junk distorts when they pump huge. In some cases when they pump at all. I've been pumping for a long time and I only get distortion if I pump really large, way bigger than the pics.

I pump usually about an hour or two when I pump and at about 10-15" Hg. My primary cock tubes are a 3.25x10 and a 3.5x10, that .25" makes a world of a difference when pumping cock only. I fill the each tube in an hour then if I'm up to getting massive I go to my 5x10 and fill it!

Thanks again and awesome to hear from another pumper!

D

deleted349934

I'd say that's 'effin gross, but thick nonetheless