Would you sell it??

privateidaho03: For the big guys in the room: what's your endowment really worth to you?

Bill Gates has more money than God, but there's one thing money can't buy: a great big dick.

Until now. Let's say scientists have discovered a quick, painless procedure for transplanting penises. And Bill wants yours. In exchange you'll receive Bill's perfectly normal but slightly sub-average dick: 5" long x 4.5" around, with small-ish balls. (Men of color may have it tinted any shade they wish.)

Explain your choice...

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not that big (7.5 x6) so I might throw off the scientific portion of this survey but I said one million.

Then I thought about it and realized there was more to this story than I originally considered, sure the penis works now and everyting but it is Bill Gates. It might crash and dump it's contents at the most unopportune times. Also the "blue balls of death" doesn't sound too attractive.

Yeah... I'm part geek.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
(X) NO DEAL. The thing is priceless.

Transplanting a penis would introduce THE strong risk of sexual dysfunction (to both men) and most certainly to the man (me) who's sacrificing his (my) penis for the "millions of dollars". :eek:

Bill Gates's priorities would definitely be out of whack for even considering such a thing and for myself to even be considering such a trade-off would be cause for someone to send me to the funny farm and soon.

No.

For me---I WOULDN'T do it.

I'd rather be a healthy, sexually-functioning man with my above average size..(.in that order)--- BEFORE even considering a million dollars or more.

And, that's my .02

(Thank you kindly. I'll just let YOU inform Mr. Gates of my decision.) ;)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So far these posts are proving that lots of us value our bodies as they are more than money. Although not nearly as large as I would like to be, no way would I sell what I've got, especially as I look down at it now! I'm happy with Mr. Happy, thank you. Now, tell us what you would do, privateidaho03, and why.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Assuming that the "operation" has been perfected to the point that it's not risky -- in other words, that I could be sure that "his" package would be usable on me?

Yes, sure I'd sell it for a substantially high price.

Here's how I'm figuring it:

I'm 37 now. Let's say I live to be 97. That's another 60 years. At $100,000 per year, I could retire now, and spend the rest of my life travelling, catching up with old friends, and living pretty comfortably. That's gotta be worth an inch or so right there.

But let's take it further: suppose that psychologically, I'm really brought down by the change and this affects my ability to "meet guys". For an extra grand a night, I could hire a guy if that's what I wanted.

And heck, since I'm still politically bitter: for $300 million -- half for the primary and half for the general election, I could finance my own presidential campaign in 2008 at twice the level of any competitors who accept federal financing. That'd give me a dream opportunity to really get a message out there that I believe in -- and even if I didn't win the election myself, that kind of money would definitely have a bearing on the issues being discussed and the agenda of the debates.

Adding these together, I get $327,900,000, which would buy me a comfortable rest of my life, free from the time constraints of a "real" job -- guaranteed sex every night I wanted it -- and an extraordinary dream opportunity. Round that up to $350,000,000 which would be enough to throw in a house, a couple of nice cars, an endowed scholarship fund, and still about ten million to give to charity.

Would I accept that as compensation for a slightly-smaller-than-average dick and balls? Yes, absolutely.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
mindseye made some interesting, well-thought out points (as usual!) ;)

However --I still haven't reconsidered what I said earlier.
I dunno. Maybe I have a problem which I just don't see. But, I don't think so. Somehow, doing ANYTHING to risk compromising my otherwise (now) normally functioning male body just doesn't appeal to me. Not even for the money. I find it disturbing to ponder, really....because I could certainly use the money!

Surgery is never totally "perfected"....unknowns (i.e. complications DO occur).
Transplanting a penis is going to always carry considerable risk I would think.
But all that aside, "selling out for a price" just doesn't seem reasonable when my body is concerned. It represents a compromise, a greatly disproportionate trade-off. Even more scary--it would be one of those life decisions which is irreversible. 'Reminds me of another of lifes' "excesses". Just as too much alcohol leads to problems, selling out my sexual ability for MONEY! would be yet another out-of-control "excess". I would always look back at the decision as a time when my priorities were apparently WAY out of control. And, I believe I know myself all too well. Money or not--I would look back with deep-down sick regrets that I gave up my sexual ability. "WHAT was I thinking?"

No. --Having my original "equipment" that works reliably and brings me (and another) pleasure means more to me than all the "moolah" in the world...including whatever I might find to do with it. Life somehow wouldn't ever be the same.

btw---to cover this thought some of you might be having ...Should life bring me the misfortune of being sexually dysfunctional later on-- well, THAT would occur through no effort of my own. This would be totally different and (perhaps?) a bit easier to accept (I want to believe) than having foolishly gambled away my health... just to become a millionaire.

privateidaho03:
Originally posted by RoysToy@Nov 20 2004, 11:41 AM
So far these posts are proving that lots of us value our bodies as they are more than money. Although not nearly as large as I would like to be, no way would I sell what I've got, especially as I look down at it now! I'm happy with Mr. Happy, thank you. Now, tell us what you would do, privateidaho03, and why.
[post=264503]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks to everyone who's responded so far!

I myself am closer to Mr. Gates' hypothetical size so I doubt he'll be making me offers anytime soon... although it works perfectly and for that I'm grateful and completely satisfied.

I've just noticed that most of this forum's observations on the advantages of big-dickedness are qualitative, and I thought it might be fun and potentially interesting to see if they're quantifiable. It's probably a dumb and offensive question... if you agree please check the last option ;-)

And I intend the question to be purely hypothetical, so assume the prodedure is 100% risk free and your new equipment works just as well as the old. Of course the issue of selling body parts is an important and complicated question of medical ethics, so I don't want to diminish your characteristically thoughtful responses, benderten. But basically I'm just fuckin' around. Hope y'all enjoy the poll.

/pi

SL55///AMG: Yes, I would for $1billion, and then buy my big penis back through surgery.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This will probably come as no surprise to many who have read my posts, but yeah ... I'd probably sell it. I feel I have other qualities that make me worthwhile. I have no doubt that I would still have little problem finding perfectly willing sexual partners regardless of my cock size. How much would I sell it for? I'm not sure; I'd have to field offers.

junk792: I'd sell it. It's as though I'm using it all that much!

But it looks like a seller's market... Mr. Gates would probably be able to save a lot of money by taking the lowest bid...

badbushi

Experimental Member
Media
I would sell it for $1 million. I would be getting 500,000 for each inch I lost so that sounds like a pretty good deal. I'd still be able to work it.

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
Nah definitely not.

If i'm totally honest I don't like my size, I'd rather it be quite a bit smaller, but I wouldn't change it for any amount of money. Mainly because I'm not that bothered about money, it can't buy you happiness, and also because I am what I am and if my penis is excessively big then so be it, I'll just have to deal with it because it doesn't change who I am.

So no i wouldn't, its mine and its gonna stay that way :)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Spank_The_Monkey@Nov 29 2004, 04:33 AM
Nah definitely not.

If i'm totally honest I don't like my size, I'd rather it be quite a bit smaller, but I wouldn't change it for any amount of money. Mainly because I'm not that bothered about money, it can't buy you happiness, and also because I am what I am and if my penis is excessively big then so be it, I'll just have to deal with it because it doesn't change who I am.

So no i wouldn't, its mine and its gonna stay that way :)
[post=265175]Quoted post[/post]​

You are a cool guy and I appreciate your thinking, fellow.

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
Why thankyou, its nice to be appreciated lol.

I do actually find that i agree with many of the members attitude's on here, especially DMW, that having a very large cock doesn't make me any different and that i'd like to be known more for my intelligence, personality and fun sense of humour rather than as "the guy with the big cock" :)

Having said that, i must admit I do enjoy it when women are impressed/shocked/turned-on with my size, but thats just human nature aint it lol? ;)

spike

Cherished Member
Media
I would much rather have bill gates money and actually do something to change the world. I would never have to work another day in my life, i would never have financial problems, and i could fund pretty much any cause i would like to...hell there are people that need that money much more than me...i am going to close this by saying that I would sacrifice my dick to be a philanthrapist with a small cock.