Would you shag yourself?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I mean if you were able to magic up a clone of yourself exactly the same as you are right now, age, appearance, personaliity the lot.

I fucking well would. I mean if you can't get some off yourself then things are pretty dire right?

Edit: if you're straight and like Pendlum a bit squeamish/confused about the logisitics about the gay stuff, then by all means suspend disbelief for a second and presume its possible you could stand it, OR just presume you or your exact copy happens to be of the opposite sex (yeah yeah I know that doesn't make any sense, what is this a physics exam?)

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny you brought this up. I was just telling the story today of when I was a tad overweight and I apparently had not seen myself in the mirror for at least a year and I was rounding a corner in a grocery store and I saw someone in the mirror and I looked and looked away and he looked and looked away and I looked back and I walked away because I realized I was cruising myself and passed. So no!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Funny you brought this up. I was just telling the story today of when I was a tad overweight and I apparently had not seen myself in the mirror for at least a year and I was rounding a corner in a grocery store and I saw someone in the mirror and I looked and looked away and he looked and looked away and I looked back and I walked away because I realized I was cruising myself and passed. So no!

Oh too funny, I had that happen to me too when I was overweight... but I'm so not overweight now so I'd have no qualms... :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Last edited:

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd fuck it up and have to tote around a maimed clone the rest of my life.

I think I like Pendy's idea. Never a bad hair day or messed up right-hand fingernails again!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I'd fuck it up and have to tote around a maimed clone the rest of my life.

I think I like Pendy's idea. Never a bad hair day or messed up right-hand fingernails again!

Hold on this is a clone you magiked up, you can do what you like with it and then make it disappear again... it doesn't matter if you break it you don't have to see it ever again :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

You cold use it to hone your skills and become a master sexual thaumaturgist!

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hold on this is a clone you magiked up, you can do what you like with it and then make it disappear again... it doesn't matter if you break it you don't have to see it ever again :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

You cold use it to hone your skills and become a master sexual thaumaturgist!

Okay. Sure I would. But it can't have my skin problems or weak enamel!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
That's very funny, pieter.
I could say the same.
The people I find most attractive are not very much like me.

(On the other hand, you could send your clone in my direction.)

Each to his own I suppose :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: (that's a play on words Pieter not a sly dig at you...or is it? :wink:) LOL