Would you shag yourself?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I started a thread on this topic, it was meant as a joke (a satire on other threads using the same form of title):

Would you date, fuck, or marry yourself?

I'll have to take a look through your thread... but I have said many times before here... I was only able to have a meaningful relationship with someone once I was able to became the person that I was looking for. So I don't think it is so much that you want to be with yourself but be with what you have the potential of being... And maybe that is what everyone is looking for.
But maybe I don't know?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like Pieter and Hhuck, I'm not exactly my type: I tend to be attracted to swarthy Latinos with a bad attitude. WASPY guys with pale skin and eyes rarely turn my head, though I am just about the right height and build.

Once upon a time I met my dick-twin. He was a tad taller, and a typical blonde/blue but had a real magnetism that was almost hypnotic and an ass that was beyond amazing. He was a friend of a co-worker, we hit it off right away and decided to go out for a beer, as he was a great conversationalist, very smart and had a rough, piggy edge that I found even more intriguing the longer we talked.

Although we'd quickly established that we were each non-versatile tops, the curiosity factor was so intense that we wound up having a go at an oral/JO thing. Our mutual surprise could not have been any more pronounced when, upon the reveal, we discovered that we were identically configured below the navel: same length, same girth, same exact ball-sack, even the same pronounced curve to the right. As we got harder, the erections rose in an identical manner and were entirely indistinguishable at full tumescence. In every possible way, we were identical-dick-twins :eek:

I learned that, though something of a challenge, a complete deep-throat was not beyond my capacity (though he had more difficulty than I, he eventually persevered as well). But we were so alike in sexual temperament and taste in partners that we had severe compatibility issues and wound up curling up into a cuddle date.

We became infamous drinking buddies, as we both favored skeezy, sticky floor dives and harvesting the low-hanging fruit (pun most definitely intended). After a coupla beers and a shot or two, we'd delight in confirming our dick-twin status to any and all curious fellow bar patrons, and wound up taking more than one guy back to my place for a spit-roast or some other form of delightful debauchery. We found that our chemistry, though wasted on each other, helped tremendously in giving a greedy bottom more than he could have imagined ahead of time.

We were also experts at arranging groups, at least one of which included the cab driver who waved the fare in exchange for an invite to participate in the fun.

After several months of this, he decided to return to school at U Mass Amherst where he was studying Landscape Architecture and, in those pre-internet days, we lost contact. I often wonder whatever became of him, and as I've long-since forgotten his last name, he will likely remain a vivid reminder of a very specific time in my life.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No.

I think I'd mostly end up getting into a lot of conversations with myself. It seems like what I do with most of my time lately anyway. :rolleyes:

I'm really not my type. No one would ever say that me and TheBF are alike! I actually dated a man once that I thought was just like me and we had many many wonderful conversations together, but there wasn't lust or heat between us. We really would have been better off remaining just friends, and we did after but we were terrible at staying touch with each other. Every single time we ran into each other, we'd have another interesting conversation, though. Now that I think about it, I really miss talking to him... :tongue:

I guess that means that I like myself, but I don't turn myself on?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I mean if you were able to magic up a clone of yourself exactly the same as you are right now, age, appearance, personaliity the lot.

Yes - absolutely. But then I know what an outrageously good fuck I am.

After a coupla beers and a shot or two

I read that as "After a coupla bears and a shot or two" first time around... still makes sense :biggrin1:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm . . . the females I've found most attractive have been short and curvy like me, so maybe I'd be interested in myself physically.

But mentally it wouldn't work at all. We'd both be too submissive and wouldn't know what to do with each other.

Flame boy, you posted yours while I was typing and now I look like I was copying! I can think for myself, I swear it!

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
There's a joke in here somewhere about some people already being stuck up their own arses. :biggrin1:

I'd be terrified of a female me. Of course, I would give her a go, and I imagine that that would be her attitude too. Could be very messy.

Are you playing with our heads here, Hilly?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Like Pieter and Hhuck, I'm not exactly my type: I tend to be attracted to swarthy Latinos with a bad attitude. WASPY guys with pale skin and eyes rarely turn my head, though I am just about the right height and build.

Once upon a time I met my dick-twin. He was a tad taller, and a typical blonde/blue but had a real magnetism that was almost hypnotic and an ass that was beyond amazing. He was a friend of a co-worker, we hit it off right away and decided to go out for a beer, as he was a great conversationalist, very smart and had a rough, piggy edge that I found even more intriguing the longer we talked.

Although we'd quickly established that we were each non-versatile tops, the curiosity factor was so intense that we wound up having a go at an oral/JO thing. Our mutual surprise could not have been any more pronounced when, upon the reveal, we discovered that we were identically configured below the navel: same length, same girth, same exact ball-sack, even the same pronounced curve to the right. As we got harder, the erections rose in an identical manner and were entirely indistinguishable at full tumescence. In every possible way, we were identical-dick-twins :eek:

I learned that, though something of a challenge, a complete deep-throat was not beyond my capacity (though he had more difficulty than I, he eventually persevered as well). But we were so alike in sexual temperament and taste in partners that we had severe compatibility issues and wound up curling up into a cuddle date.

We became infamous drinking buddies, as we both favored skeezy, sticky floor dives and harvesting the low-hanging fruit (pun most definitely intended). After a coupla beers and a shot or two, we'd delight in confirming our dick-twin status to any and all curious fellow bar patrons, and wound up taking more than one guy back to my place for a spit-roast or some other form of delightful debauchery. We found that our chemistry, though wasted on each other, helped tremendously in giving a greedy bottom more than he could have imagined ahead of time.

We were also experts at arranging groups, at least one of which included the cab driver who waved the fare in exchange for an invite to participate in the fun.

After several months of this, he decided to return to school at U Mass Amherst where he was studying Landscape Architecture and, in those pre-internet days, we lost contact. I often wonder whatever became of him, and as I've long-since forgotten his last name, he will likely remain a vivid reminder of a very specific time in my life.

I love this story! :biggrin1:

Yes - absolutely. But then I know what an outrageously good fuck I am.

Oh MB, thank god for you! I'd shag me for the same reason! I knew I could count on you for some honesty :tongue:

If I had a clone I wouldn't want to have sex with it for the simple fact that two bottoms trying to figure out the logistics of who puts what where...how un-arousing. The philosoraptor has thoughts on the matter.

I'd flip flop for myself, wouldn't you?

Well I've sucked myself off before so maybe it would be similar to that. Hmm?

Yeah I suppose so.

There's a joke in here somewhere about some people already being stuck up their own arses. :biggrin1:

I'd be terrified of a female me. Of course, I would give her a go, and I imagine that that would be her attitude too. Could be very messy.

Are you playing with our heads here, Hilly?

Messy is good. Hmmm not so much playing, but trying to sneak a peek inside a little bit I suppose... :tongue::cool: