Would you shag yourself?

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is this question also meant for those guys who don't have to wait for cloning technology to fuck themselves? Since they already know the answer would have to be yes, they do.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I know right? I'd jump at the chance :tongue: Glad you would too :wink:

In your dreams, Holmes, in your dreams. You can watch and take notes. Or you and Emp can sell tickets. :tongue1:

Right after I'd shagged myself, my cloned self would be chasing hilaire and Emp for a threesome.

Oh the possibilities. :party::3some:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
In your dreams, Holmes, in your dreams. You can watch and take notes. Or you and Emp can sell tickets. :tongue1:

Tickets schmickets, I'll make a fortune selling the movie online... :tongue:

Right after I'd shagged myself, my cloned self would be chasing hilaire and Emp for a threesome.

Oh the possibilities. :party::3some:

Oh my, have all my Christmasses come at once!? :redface:

Hell YES!

Why wouldn't I want to nail the finest piece of arse I've seen in the last 5 minutes?:biggrin1:

More of this please. :wink:

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'd probably end up checking myself out...hoping that i'd notice me (um..what?) and make 'come hither eyes' at me all night (my idea of 'come hither' anyway.)
clone me - with any luck - would hopefully notice the 'come hither' look but probably misstake it for downs-syndrome....and we'd both go home alone and end up on LPSG, responding to "Would you shag yourself"...in much the same way...

Hey what are you doing here?

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'd probably end up checking myself out...hoping that i'd notice me (um..what?) and make 'come hither eyes' at me all night (my idea of 'come hither' anyway.)
clone me - with any luck - would hopefully notice the 'come hither' look but probably misstake it for downs-syndrome....and we'd both go home alone and end up on LPSG, responding to "Would you shag yourself"...in much the same way...

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

ROFLMAO :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: