Would you share a pussy with another man and double fuck it at same time?

TRD209

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Where do I start.... Whew.

My best friend (since kindergarten), girlfriend, and I have double creampied her tight snatch MANY TIMES - king of clubs, missionary dp, spooning dp, etc etc...

To say that it feels AMAZING would be a serious understatement.

We are both the same size (literally - head, shaft, girth, and length) but my cock curves up, his curves down, so we synchronize it like one fat double-cock.

Alfied131

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I did this when I had a regular threesome a few years ago. She loved having two cocks up her cunt and two loads filling her stretched pussy. On a few occasions we both spunked at the same time which made her cum.

I loved sliding my cock against his, he was pretty big.

cockcuriousjock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We are a married Caucasian couple here...almost 20 yrs together. She has a nearly insatiable sex drive and a legitimate cum fetish. On account of this I am not only unable to keep up but need a day or two to reload the balls full of cum! Lol!

Many women can't or don't appreciate when a guy feels heavy and full causing them to drip and leak and feel all that pressure. She does and she loves giving relief to our trusted buddies.

We very much prefer guys who would we reach a level of mutual trust strong enough to go bareback and cum inside her.

As a result I have fucked her sloppy full pussy/ass and kissed her after she swallowed cock/cum. DP and DVP....literally indescribable and so fucking hot!

NautiRogue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife and I have done multiple threesomes where he and I DVP'd (Double Vaginal Penetrated) her. She used to like anal sex, so we would DP (vaginal and anal penetration) all the time when we did threesomes, but her ass got sensitive, so she preferred us to DVP her. I was fine with it, since we usually play bareback, and I can feel my cock sliding back and forth against both her tight pussy and his hard cock.

Cumming inside her pussy at the same time as him along with her orgasming on both of us is awesome!

oojacob

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Tried it once with the wife. She loved it for me it was strange especially when josh blew his load inside and I could feel his fun covering our cocks
Bi in jax - pm me if you ever wanna meet up. Always game for MMF. Also Down for drinks and then go from there.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have and it is so damn hot !!
Sexy-petite-skinny-girl-fucks-two-guys-2.jpg