Would you share a pussy with another man and double fuck it at same time?

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There is something about double fucking a pussy with another man that makes my cock hard almost instantly. I would love to have this opportunity to double fuck a pussy with another man. Something about watching those two cock in a pussy and makes me want to cum instantly. One cock on the bottom and another on top fucking that pussy rubbing the cock on the bottom. I think I would jump at the change to double fuck a pussy. would you? Why or why not?

Fuck YES!

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Somewhere in this thread I previously said I didn’t know, or I didn’t think so. Well, as they say, I think I’m evolving, perhaps as that possibility (fantasy) grows further and further out of reach (it never really was a possibility, as I’m happily married). I have a close buddy who is a fucking horndog, like me, who I now wish we had the opportunity to share a willing, unrelated accomplice in this scenario. I’ve heard it said that the locker room is a bonding experience for us guys. What more male bonding experience could possibly exist than being in the same pussy, at the same time, with your best buddy? Talk about know everything about each other!

So I now say that in another place and time, yep, I’m in, pun intended!