Would you share a pussy with another man and double fuck it at same time?

samandtham

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was invited to be in a threesome two years ago (hetero couple), and although I happily participated, it wasn't my thing. I had to be asked to service the other person several times--it was apparent I can only focus on one individual when having sex.

She took us alternatingly in both her pussy and mouth; the other guy did suck me (it was alright) but wasn't ready to bottom.

I doubt I'd be interested in another threesome. I prefer to give my attention to just one person I suppose.

The only kind of sex I'm not into is straight sex with one straight woman. Any multiples of three or more, regardless of gender, is what I've always preferred since I was very young. Any woman who is open to multiple men, other women, small groups, threesomes, two guys at a time, etc is a treasure.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never had the desire to do so. I suspect the extra dick would get in the way of a proper performance from me.

Have tag teamed a girl before..him, me, him,me, me,him, me. He was a light weight, barely able to fuck her 3 times. I had to stop because she was too worn out.

Also have fucked the ass as someone fucks the pussy.

Reactions: diver6

There is something about double fucking a pussy with another man that makes my cock hard almost instantly. I would love to have this opportunity to double fuck a pussy with another man. Something about watching those two cock in a pussy and makes me want to cum instantly. One cock on the bottom and another on top fucking that pussy rubbing the cock on the bottom. I think I would jump at the change to double fuck a pussy. would you? Why or why not?

Definitely Yes. Male pussy (ass) only for me. Like dick and ass and this seems like a fun way to enjoy both at the same time.

Pumpme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Only done one 3some, been involved in several alotmoresomes though. During one I was part of a dp in a woman, personally I didn't care for it. I found that I really didn't have any control over my orgasm and came much sooner than I would have liked. The good part is there were several women there that appreciated oral sex so I did my part until my cock was ready to give them something else to appreciate

D

deleted817802

My wife and I have had a handful of mfm’s over the years, but she’s far too tight for double vagina penetration and she has no interest in trying the vagina/anal version.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’d definitely do it again. Also someone fucking pussy and the other fucking ass is also super hot!
That I did, off my head I fucked the ass of the well hung guy fucking my gf and found I like ass better

gearheadsf

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is something about double fucking a pussy with another man that makes my cock hard almost instantly. I would love to have this opportunity to double fuck a pussy with another man. Something about watching those two cock in a pussy and makes me want to cum instantly. One cock on the bottom and another on top fucking that pussy rubbing the cock on the bottom. I think I would jump at the change to double fuck a pussy. would you? Why or why not?

Oh hell yes. That is the fucking hottest feeling when you are rubbing your dick not only against a slimy pussy but also rubbing against another buddy's cock. The feeling is insanely hot. I've done it with a condom and I've done it raw. I leak a lot of precum so within a few minutes her pussy and both our dicks are slick as fuck.

Also hot when you load the pussy and then have the cum to add to the sensation of the DP. My dick is leaking precum just thinking about this....

gearheadsf

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
First time having sex was with my older brother and a chick he was interested in. We both fucked her pussy at the same time it was fun

Dude that's awesome. I did that with my brother too. I remember the feeling of us grinding our cocks together and then unloading a stupid amount of teenage cum into her pussy.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Dude that's awesome. I did that with my brother too. I remember the feeling of us grinding our cocks together and then unloading a stupid amount of teenage cum into her pussy.
That’s hot!!