Would you shave off all of your pubic hair?

Would you shave off all of your pubic hair?

• Total voters

Just had another laser appointment today, and they commented on the fact that there's really not much to laser any more. I'm loving it! One more appointment, and then I'm done. If I had the cash, I'd go completely smooth from the neck down, but at least those damned pubes are gone! Loving having a hairless butt and anus too! I see a guiche piercing in my near future!

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Always love smooth. I'm mostly smooth anyway. Where I need to the Norelco Bodygroomer works great. Shaving would be tad closer, but bodygroomer is fine for me.

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I wouldn’t. Why? I like the looks of pubic hair and love women with a bush.

Grooming and fashion are matters of individual preference, and I respect that.
There’s an old Latin maxim, ‘De gustibus non est disputandum’: Taste is not arguable.

So if a man wants to shave or manscape, fine by me.

Reactions: ShockTheMonkey

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to keep it completely shaved. My cock is so small and I'm told it looks so cute like that. Lately I leave just a little landing strip above it though lol

Reactions: Tomsy9877
D

deleted300444

I am all or nothing anymore. I am a full bush all over or 100% bald. Bald is great for a good gun oil jerk. No more trimming or shaved balls only Full, or Bald.

Reactions: SamSpain

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have before but don’t really like it, completely smooth to me is a bit jarring as it just makes me think the guy is too young! Two is are not for me.

Apart from the annoying upkeep and regrowth, the deal breaker for me is just I don’t like how it looks, like a good beard the secret to perfect pubic hair for me is thorough manscaping

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Did it once and hated it when it started to grow again , and the bristles kept catching in the fabric of my undies . Very irritating . Once trimmed my bush into a mustache either side of my cock base , and a goatee on the bottom of my scrotum . My then girlfriend loved it , thought it was hilarious .

Alpha-1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did it once and hated it when it started to grow again , and the bristles kept catching in the fabric of my undies . Very irritating . Once trimmed my bush into a mustache either side of my cock base , and a goatee on the bottom of my scrotum . My then girlfriend loved it , thought it was hilarious .

Haha... I'll have to try that with my gf. Get a little mustache wax for good measure.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes bed thing my wife and I ever did! It started a brzbd new sexual beginning for us! It's great and cool!