Would you shave off all of your pubic hair?

Would you shave off all of your pubic hair?

• Total voters

OllyJon

Expert Member
Media
Yes. Because it grows back pretty quickly. In fact, I trialled an all-over Immac recently, also removing my under-arm hairs having seen a trend in bald male armpits recently. However, I'm at the point now where I could do with a trim all over. But no more than a trim would be my preference right now.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What do you say to my complete shaved look :) ?

[photo="medium"]1262125[/photo]

Mike. It looks good on you. Really emphasizes your cock. I like the slight downward slant at the tip, too. Some guys look better with at least a little hair but you really handle the totally shaved thing well. Good job.

Reactions: Jdubyaa007
D

deleted1124309

Once I shaved all my pubes, and yet to this day I remember the horrible itches of my cock rubbing my pubic area.
No, I love body hair. I might only trim them...eventually

Reactions: 1078735

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ever since my thong underwear and swimwear got even briefer, I've shaved my pubic hair. I don't want anything to screw up the look of my cock — the way it bulges, the size of the head, the veins. It's also a fucking turn-off to see bits of hair poking out of a pouch.
The other thing is that it makes oral better. That's why my gf and two fuck buddies shave too

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
How many of you "bald" guys go to the gym and wash your junk in gang showers? Based on my experience, the answer is a few, perhaps. Keeping the hedge trimmed to some degree seems pretty common and it is great to see that occasional guy at the gym who has a full bush. The contrast is obvious and I would go with the bush. Yes, woman shaved so you can see what you're working with, but pubes on a man just complete the package.

Reactions: wolfhound1

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many of you "bald" guys go to the gym and wash your junk in gang showers? Based on my experience, the answer is a few, perhaps. Keeping the hedge trimmed to some degree seems pretty common and it is great to see that occasional guy at the gym who has a full bush. The contrast is obvious and I would go with the bush. Yes, woman shaved so you can see what you're working with, but pubes on a man just complete the package.
My gym doesn't have gang showers, but at the time I g to the gym I'm one of at least 6 fully shaved guys I see every day who strip, shower and change at the gym. I think guys who are confident enough to go clean-shaven are confident enough to not give a fuck who sees it. If you're embarrassed to be seen with shaved pubes, you shouldn't do it. It's just a haircut, personal choice - and it grows back. I just never understood why people make such a big deal about it one way or the other.

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I have shaved my body from nose to toes for more than 30 years and have been to many gang showers over those years. I've even shaved my body while using those public facilities. I don't care who looks (or stares) as I don't shave for them. I refuse to cover up my body in the men's locker room as that is one of the few remaining places where nudity is expected (and should be required in my book).

aries303

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've kept completely hairless from head to toe for over a decade and my gym has gang showers. I shower every day after my swim and I don't get any strange looks. I'm the only one whom I ever see completely bare (most trim), but I honestly don't care what others do. I've always had my own look and it suits me and it makes me happy.

I'm not opposed to a well groomed dick and manscaping, but shaved is a definite not this guy!

Reactions: Howard Smith