Would you shave off all of your pubic hair?

Would you shave off all of your pubic hair?

• Total voters

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I keep balls shaved most of the time, but I've only shaved off more than that a very few times. I do trim/ thin out the bush, not very much though ...

Very itchy when it regrows from shaving closely, and doesn't look that great.

It doesn't really suit tops anyway, in the gay world, in my opinion. I did get fully shaved a few times when I was a sub / "sex slave", and it was thrilling in a way, for a few days, but that's much more about high level social psychology, than anything really erotic, I think ...

:smile:

D

deleted628208

i do it regularly for my job. always leave a little happy trail though ;)

Reactions: garuda77

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did it once, didn't like it and would never do it again. With that said, the question asks "would you shave...", and since I did, I answered yes.

Funny, I tend to interpret questions like that as "would you currently..." or "from this moment forward..."
That makes my response an emphatic "no" even though I think I shaved my pubes once when I was 16.

scorp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am totally waxed around my cock area. I love the look and it is comfy. My G/F's all love it also. They don't like to floss their teeth with pubic hair, or get pubes stuck in their throat. I don't blame them.. I don't like branches getting caught in my throat either when diving into a bush.....Scorp

D_Upsy_Daisy

Account Disabled
Media
I would and I have.

And anyone that says it makes you look like a little boy is just flat wrong. It does not make you look like a little boy. End of discussion.

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done it before and will certainly do it again when I feel the urge (or if the girlfriend asks me to). Shaft and balls are ALWAYS shaved clean, and bush is currently trimmed short.

Experiment, guys. It's just hair. It grows back.

Reactions: BITXMALE

confused_guy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
can someone give tips about shaving pubic hair? I've really sensitive skin and almost every time I shave my pubic hair I get those pimples or is it shave burn called. Well I think you know what I mean those little red bumps.

okay so what I do is stay under warm shower or just aim the shower to my crotch area do that for couple of minutes or maybe 5 minutes to let the pubic hair come softer. Depending when I've last time shaved of course I trim it first if I haven't for while but if it's not too long then I just go straight applying the cream and start shaving.

Sometimes I do the red bumps and sometimes not. I want to shave against the direction the hair grows cus I want it to be totally smooth. But usually after shaving I don't really apply any creams or anything.

am I doing something wrong here or is it just that my skin is sensitive? I use some 4-5 blade razor too.