Would you shave off all of your pubic hair?

Would you shave off all of your pubic hair?

• Total voters

RenaissanceMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is something creepy - almost paedophilic - about a full-grown male with a hairless, pre-pubescent crotch. Also reminds me of those older guys coming into theatre for an inguinal hernia repair.
I have to disagree with you. In today's day and age - with men manscaping and grooming becoming more accepted, smooth skin around the pubic region i find quite sexy. I have no pedophiliac leanings and do not think a well framed and shiny cock and balls is at all a disturbing thing. I guess it is just a matter of personal taste.

conor

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have to disagree with you. In today's day and age - with men manscaping and grooming becoming more accepted, smooth skin around the pubic region i find quite sexy. I have no pedophiliac leanings and do not think a well framed and shiny cock and balls is at all a disturbing thing. I guess it is just a matter of personal taste.
It is a good thing personal taste varies - I still think an adult lusting after a hairless, smooth crotch is creepy. Something is wrong there - adults have pubes and children are smooth....

Reactions: cherryboom66

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It is a good thing personal taste varies - I still think an adult lusting after a hairless, smooth crotch is creepy. Something is wrong there - adults have pubes and children are smooth....
My wife lusts after my hairless smooth crotch. I lust after her hairless smooth crotch. We are both 60. I really like the exposed look of a smooth cock as it shows all of its definition. Never occured to me that there is a creepy factor to it. Matter of fact the older the person, the hotter it looks to be smooth. But that's me. Viva la difference!

conor

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My wife lusts after my hairless smooth crotch. I lust after her hairless smooth crotch. We are both 60. I really like the exposed look of a smooth cock as it shows all of its definition. Never occured to me that there is a creepy factor to it. Matter of fact the older the person, the hotter it looks to be smooth. But that's me. Viva la difference!
As a doctor I see many patients come into Theatre for inguinal hernia repairs - that "plucked chicken" look is just monstrous.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
View attachment 6199621

"Prepubescent" is decidedly NOT the first (or even 31st) thought that comes to mind seeing a hunk like this with a shaved cock/pubic region.
Is for me. Where’s the puberty? He doesn’t have a single hair. Anywhere.

i regularly do once in a week here some shots, let me know your thoughts

2321991-1570098588-fc0c09f4001877c120d3547403a5b1f1.jpg

2322001-1570098693-7a8b5985c189f3d83c756fb0a1a63f44.jpg

gameshow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Obviously this is a matter of personal taste. While I'm not putting down the shaved look, I find body hair (on a man) extremely sexy. That includes pit, chest and pubes. I can understand the reasons for shaving and I would never put anyone down (or reject them) for being shaved, but hairy pits and pubes do it for me. (I admit I trimmed my pubes once, but couldn't bring myself to go all the way).

Reactions: cherryboom66