Would you shave off all of your pubic hair?

Would you shave off all of your pubic hair?

• Total voters

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Superb!
Nicely done!
Where u go, and how they do it?
I have a place right close to my house... there are a couple that owns the business and they do all kinds of hair removal and facials etc... the first time you go it’s a tad painful but after a few visits it’s always easier.. they trim with a razor at first then appply the wax and strip the hairs for the final look...

Reactions: deleted3995231
D

deleted3995231

I have a place right close to my house... there are a couple that owns the business and they do all kinds of hair removal and facials etc... the first time you go it’s a tad painful but after a few visits it’s always easier.. they trim with a razor at first then appply the wax and strip the hairs for the final look...
Similar to mine. Except mine is just one guy.
Yes - more painful the first time, but pretty easy ever since (about every 3-4 months)
So worth it - looks superb.

Reactions: yyzstevie

Smooth All Over

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now that is perfect! Ideal!
You wax?
I currently shave, but have been waxed many times and even used laser removal on other parts of my body.

If you choose to wax, get it professionally done.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have my pubes waxed and my ass. It doesn't hurt. Once the waxer told me that I should try getting my chest waxed. Since I don;t have a very hairy chest, I decided to try it. It hurt like hell! Be careful about getting your chest waxed, especially around the nipples.

D

deleted4500261

I have done it before. I didn’t like the look and itched like crazy growing back in.

Reactions: yyzstevie
D

deleted1846971

Waxing video. One thing is,if you get waxed, you will get hard.

Lies. The first time I got waxed I didn’t get hard at all. The pain as she ripped all the hair from deep within my soul was too great to get hard.

I loved the feeling of being waxed enough to go back.