Would you shave off all of your pubic hair?

Would you shave off all of your pubic hair?

• Total voters

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
you dont know what the fuck your talking about shaved balls arent sweaty mine are shaved and they there not sweaty
Why do you think I won’t go near them? Hi. I’ve had a lot of experiences with balls. And yes, actually. More sweat is produced due to the skin being delicate and bare.

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Shaved my public area totally many years ago. It looked so prepubescent. I did not like the look. Will never do it again

Comment about an earlier post here. Shaving will not increase the rate of perspiration any more that shaving makes the hair thicker or grow faster. Myths.

gameshow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shaved everything (pits, legs, etc.) Was completely hairless all over. This was back in my 30's. A number of my "partners" really liked it, but I didn't. All I can think of is someone who hasn't reached puberty yet, and that is a turnoff. Obviously I never did it again. Won't judge anyone who does it, but I like hair on a man wherever it's supposed to be.

junglefever87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I shave when the pubes become unruly. It’s easier to just go clean shaven and let it grow back. I just use a regular electric trimmer, and don’t make it perfectly smooth, always leaving a bit of stubble. I find it kind of hot when it’s got a little 5 o’clock shadow. That said, I definitely sweat more down there when I’m clean shaven. I just make sure to spray some deodorant to keep it smelling fresh! Only downside is there is a period where it gets itchy while growing back.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't shave my pubes but do trim every so often. I really don't have much hair on my nuts and my butt is naturally smooth so the razor only shaves my face. I did shave my pubes years ago, just once.

Brett222

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Im completely shaved smooth. I think it highlights my uncut penis. I shave my balls, my bush, legs, armpits and chest Ive been hairless for a long time. When was at the gym I would get some looks when i walked to the shower. I really dont care about any negative opinions, I like being hairless.

Smoothnudistinwi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Im completely shaved smooth. I think it highlights my uncut penis. I shave my balls, my bush, legs, armpits and chest Ive been hairless for a long time. When was at the gym I would get some looks when i walked to the shower. I really dont care about any negative opinions, I like being hairless.
I am with you! Have had many looks, snickers, questions etc. and like you, I could care less!

Reactions: Brett222

Funtimez12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I shave my pubes on the first day of every month. By the end of the month they’re a comfortable length. It never gets bushy. It would take months for me to grow a bush and by the end of the month they still look freshly trimmed. I’ve heard guys say they can grow a full bush in two weeks which idk if I believe that but if that’s true then I guess my method wouldn’t work for them

Reactions: XAE14G