Would you shave off all of your pubic hair?

Would you shave off all of your pubic hair?

• Total voters

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shaved my public area totally many years ago. It looked so prepubescent. I did not like the look. Will never do it again

Comment about an earlier post here. Shaving will not increase the rate of perspiration any more that shaving makes the hair thicker or grow faster. Myths.
Likewise in a moment of sexual desire I agreed to have my pubes removed, had amazing sex with the guy all afternoon and next morning realised that I would look like a prepubescent youth or even well plucked chicken, the nakedness was obscene, a grown man with genitals like a pre teens lad. I vowed to grow back quick and never got tempted again

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, absolutely. When I was younger I was on our school's swim team, we wore pretty skimpy Speedos, and I had matured earlier than most, so pubes showing would have looked out of place. I had a hot team mate who got hugely turned-on by shaving me smooth, and of course I was rock hard with a full erection during the process. Now smooth during Summer trimmed during Winter. I also think shaved makes a large cock look larger, and in low rise jeans, guys Shaved  018.jpg
shaved pubes and pits blonde.jpeg
can see the "V" in my muscles leading down to the base of my cock.

CdeLorraine

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, absolutely. When I was younger I was on our school's swim team, we wore pretty skimpy Speedos, and I had matured earlier than most, so pubes showing would have looked out of place. I had a hot team mate who got hugely turned-on by shaving me smooth, and of course I was rock hard with a full erection during the process. Now smooth during Summer trimmed during Winter. I also think shaved makes a large cock look larger, and in low rise jeans, guys View attachment 20893501 View attachment 20893511 can see the "V" in my muscles leading down to the base of my cock.

Wow, that's hot. You look beatiful shaved smooth.

Reactions: trackjock13

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did it twice for a very specific reason. First time...I had a hernia operation and they shaved half of it off, which looked ridiculous. It also hurt like fuck when it was time to remove the bandages because they ended up pulling out a lot of pubes on the unshaved side. Soon thereafter, I shaved the whole thing to even it out and let it all grow back at the same length.

A few years later, I had to get my appendix removed. Since I knew they'd be working and attaching bandages in the area again, I shaved it all off preventively.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
probably not, unless someone dared me, and then I'd do it. close to it right now anyway. last week, it was hot and humid, so I shaved my ballsack for the first time ever. I retained my bush pubes but they are trimmed regularly anyway. my big balls are cooler so that's good. it does seem out of proportion or something. my overall largeness in cock and balls is amplified.

Roahan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh i like it with clean shaved balls and all ... tbh i hate long pubes and i find them grose. It's more hygienic. For me was a big no no no when i saw a messy dick. Now i'm in a 10+ years relationship and we both have the same preferences.

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was an early bloomer and knew that 7th grade would require locker rooms and communal showers. Several of my friends were hairless when I saw them at 6th grade urinals. I was afraid my pubes would get me teased in 7th grade. So, the week before school, I stole dad's razor and shave cream and removed every pube.

Needless to say, I discover that many of my hairless friends had undergone puberty over the summer. They sported nice bushes and I was the hairless one. Got teased mercilessly for the shave job. But there was one advantage, being shaved made my dick look sooo much bigger than theirs. So, I turned the teasing back on them.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Im a hairy fucker, shaved off every hair on my body a couple of years ago from the head to my toes, hated it and NEVER thought it would EVER grow back, although I get groomed regularly at BEAR WAX in Wilton Manor, for some odd reason it took forever, not a good look for a grizzly bear I tell you

LockerRoomPA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, absolutely. When I was younger I was on our school's swim team, we wore pretty skimpy Speedos, and I had matured earlier than most, so pubes showing would have looked out of place. I had a hot team mate who got hugely turned-on by shaving me smooth, and of course I was rock hard with a full erection during the process. Now smooth during Summer trimmed during Winter. I also think shaved makes a large cock look larger, and in low rise jeans, guys View attachment 20893501 View attachment 20893511 can see the "V" in my muscles leading down to the base of my cock.
Tell us about your team mate shaving your and wha. Happened

Reactions: trackjock13
D

deleted969111

i shave my cock and balls.

trim the pubes - which is a new thing that wifey started!

i have no interest in shaving more, but if she wanted me too, i might...

Reactions: Sebasbrank
O

OldFirm08

as a very tiny cock guy, and enjoying nudism, I've found I enjoy the feeling and look of a shaved pubic area. Shows off a bit more of my too tiny cock,,,instead of it all being hidden in the forest. Now I'm old, and gray haired pubes dont' look good at all.

O

OldFirm08

This is strange. The results show most say 'yes'. But the messages seem to say 'NO.' Most of the bulls here are very hairy. But lots of the pics posted all over site are smooth. So it's obvious that there is plenty of split feelings on this. I began shaving about 90 % of my pubic area (what I can reach on my own) about 15 years ago. Whole body done a couple times but too many razor nics and shaver burn. But so love the feel of smooth cock and balls all summer long in hot tub, pool and just running out naked. Not a total shaver, but enjoy keeping my dick smooth if I can. 00cock04.JPG
00cock06.jpg