Would you shave off all of your pubic hair?

• Total voters

Cylon No1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If my partner wants me to, I would. However, I would otherwise not since my firecrotch is kinda signature and needs hair.
Now why would you do a silly thing like that....a good trim will make a nice frame for that nice piece of art!!!Nothing worse than a plucked chicken lol!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: deleted244630

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I would and I have. I would certainly do it again without hesitation when I feel the urge. Shaft and balls are always shaved clean, and bush is currently trimmed very short.

BiggerRam9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had side bets in real time cockfights where the loser must shave all pubic hair and loser is totally bald. Must do so in front of winner of the cock fight.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i started shaving after i saw a guy's shaved meat at my gym. it looked so kewl on him that i wanted to try it too. so i bought a safety razor, and after trimming the bush with a beard trimmer, i went on to do a complete shaft and ball-sack shave and cleared off a little strip around the base of my cock too. i was totally boned after shaving, so i jerked off right away. it felt so smooth and unlike any other time i ever jerked off. i jizzed off like never before too.

now i shave it all off about once a week. a few bros at my gym have asked me about it quietly; mostly, they wanted to know what it felt like for jerking off and sex. one guy asked me if i would help him by letting him watch me shave and show him how to shave himself.

at my old gym, which was a little wilder than where i work out now, i saw a guy shaving his nutsack in the showers. he was very methodical and kept at it until he had it perfect. there were a few other guys taking longer showers and kinda watching him on the sly. i had to admire his ballsiness. i don't know if i would go that public with it myself...

zero_ga

Experimental Member
Media
Yes have been doing it for years shave it every day in shower or when ever its needed, just soap and water keep it totally no hair, so much nicer that way. Piercings and tats show off better that way too.

Reactions: Jagtstein

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
never had a thick bush, so I trim and or shave/wax regularly. I usually keep the pubes trimmed to a #2 or 3 setting on a trimmer and take everything else off from the shaft down, including my ass.