Would you shave off all of your pubic hair?

Would you shave off all of your pubic hair?

• Total voters

Dell1962

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Itched too much when it grew back. I to like to shave the balls to cut down on the stray hairs which get pulled and stuff. I prefer to trim...

D_Fergus_Fearsomegas

Account Disabled
Media

looks good on you:smile:

yes have shaved and wife was WTF so just trim and such once while get wild wooo hooo have to its my bush i can do what ever i want " is that okay dear?" not that bad but she is ?????? what the fudge

dcasey

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the clean tidy look and so does my wife. Shaving is a good way to get a smooth as silk feel but it has to be repeated every two days or else the thick stubble will be come itchy.

I use a three blade razor and use a lot of lather to help the sharp blade slide across the skin. And I always exfoliate. An ingrown hair can be really painful & unsightly.

D

deleted507181

I keep things smooth about 75% of the time. It is a nice change to let it grow back and get all horned up shaving smooth again. Would love to find someone who would do it for me.

MMT22

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I shave the boys and trim the bush every now and then. NEVER shave the whole enchilada. I like to look like a grown man. I have a hairy chest and legs, if I didn't do it all it would just look fucked up.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have but thought it looked stupid. So I keep my cock as hairy as I can get it. I love it being hairy.

I do trim the "bikini line" to keep it looking neat though. Or than that...

Simba

Reactions: garuda77