Would you show if a gay friend asked?

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A straight friend of mine is a real horndog...and loves big breasts. We have a lesbian friend who has huge breasts. He was always salivating over them and it became a joke between the two of them. Finally, one night, he got on his knees and asked her if she'd please show her tits. She agreed and flashed him.

If you had a gay friend who was really attracted to you...but understood that you'd never fool around together...would you show him your dick if he asked?

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah. I’m a grow-er, not a show-er. The only time I like to show off is when I’m hard, and I can’t think of a situation where I’m hard and hanging out with my gay friends at the same time

A straight friend of mine is a real horndog...and loves big breasts. We have a lesbian friend who has huge breasts. He was always salivating over them and it became a joke between the two of them. Finally, one night, he got on his knees and asked her if she'd please show her tits. She agreed and flashed him.

If you had a gay friend who was really attracted to you...but understood that you'd never fool around together...would you show him your dick if he asked?

Why would he want such a thing, if he and I were friends? Chances are he would have seen it anyway over time. The few gay men that I know in real life value their relationships more than meat gazing.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Maybe. I've done it in the past when I was much younger. It would be a little weird now because of my age. It would feel a lot more like an attempt to get something going rather than curiosity. But in the right scenario, maybe. If we were at the urinal at the same time and they asked, for example, I wouldn't have a problem showing.