Would you show if a gay friend asked?

D

deleted879486

A straight friend of mine is a real horndog...and loves big breasts. We have a lesbian friend who has huge breasts. He was always salivating over them and it became a joke between the two of them. Finally, one night, he got on his knees and asked her if she'd please show her tits. She agreed and flashed him.

If you had a gay friend who was really attracted to you...but understood that you'd never fool around together...would you show him your dick if he asked?
ive shown a gay buddy

D

deleted879486

And did he like, did you like it to show him, would you show it to a straight buddy
yeah he loved it. yeah id show a straight buddy too. well they've all seen it i suppose at football and sports and stuff

Reactions: TrentFL84

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It seems to me if a guy wants to see his friends cock he could just follow him into the restroom at a gas station or at the gym or just about anywhere. If they just came out and asked I think not.

sugd

Superior Member
Media
Last year we were playing truth or dare, everyone was quite drunk. Everyone was pretty much half nude, I was in my boxers. This gay dude I didn't know dared me to let him put his mouth around my cock for 60 seconds to see if i got hard - he wouldn't suck. so me trying to impress every fucker going, saying how my dick wouldn't even react, i told him go for it. so he awkwardly got on his knees, my boxers round my ankles, he put me in his mouth...and yup, got hard as fuck after 10 seconds or so. everyone started laughing and i was just stood there going red in the face haha

he ended up taking me into the toilets and sucking me off. what was even more embarrassing was the fact everybody stood outside the toilet door listening and they knew what was going on cuz of the sucking noises and the fact i was moaning in pleasure.

so yeah...to answer the question, if a gay asked me to show my dick, why not? haha
Haha

D

deleted1047683

I’m straight and I have done a few times, purely to see how others view my penis. I’m not that confident so it’s more of a reassurance thing.

Though despite this my self-esteem has never taken more than a very temporary increase from a positive reaction so I do question why I’ve done it as opposed to actually addressing the confidence issue.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A straight friend of mine is a real horndog...and loves big breasts. We have a lesbian friend who has huge breasts. He was always salivating over them and it became a joke between the two of them. Finally, one night, he got on his knees and asked her if she'd please show her tits. She agreed and flashed him.

If you had a gay friend who was really attracted to you...but understood that you'd never fool around together...would you show him your dick if he asked?

You know that lesbian are women too and equally protective of her breast and even a little aggressive on men on some cases. It’s true that on some cases it’s not a big deal for them but feeding a horndog will only make him come for more. So I question your story, especially on a big boobed lady.

For que question the answer is no.

not that I care about, he might get a flash on looker room or urinal but asking that means he got confused an I must kill that fantasy in order to let him find someone who can love him, by that I’m been a friend to him but he wasn’t for me since he was looking me sexually so I might end the friendship too.

I feel a lack of balls on your question to look for what you want if I don’t have de courage to ask a woman out I end on the friends zone that has less exits than Davy Jones locker.

Now if it was a woman drooling over me I it’s defcon 5 and if it’s also hot look for the apocalypse riders.

Pourtia

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

probably if he tell the str8 '' hey i am gay'', never see him again naked. well, stay secret and maybe without know than you can look at gym, at football team locker room. Maybe he changed in front of you without shame because he believe you are str8. so never, because behind in his mind always he remember you are gay and sure you look his dick/ass

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
New hot scenari
This is really happening this weekend. I'm away for the weekend and I told a straight friend of mine about it. I have a few surveillance cameras in the house so I don't usually ask someone to house sit. He asked if he could house sit. I told him no. Then he said that 'perhaps' he would put on a show for the surveillance cameras....he's bringing a woman over (of course he'd ask her permission)...or if not, perhaps a solo. Of course I said yes. So far, he's been naked a few times, which is hot. Really looking forward to when he brings this girl over tonight.

Reactions: kille912 and diver6

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
241624.jpg

Reactions: Hatt_101

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back from the weekend....fun being away and being able to check on my friend from time to time (with his knowledge that I was going to be doing it). No sex, no solo shows...but to make up for it, he did walk around the living room naked a few times, which was hot to capture. I might have found a new, fun hobby....

Reactions: diver6 and kille912

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What do you mean by this comment?

It means the question is redundant since it's obviously meant to get straight guys to admit they aren't really straight much like 50% of the questions asked in this section.

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It means the question is redundant since it's obviously meant to get straight guys to admit they aren't really straight much like 50% of the questions asked in this section.

{awkward silence}

Do we crush dreams and dare to suggest showing someone your cock doesn’t mean you are attracted to them?