Would you show if a gay friend asked?

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It means the question is redundant since it's obviously meant to get straight guys to admit they aren't really straight much like 50% of the questions asked in this section.
Obviously meant to get straight guys to admit they aren't really straight??? First off, you have no idea what my intention is in this post. Second, my intention certainly isn't to get straight guys to admit anything about their sexuality. And also, even if that is your uninformed opinion, you could have found a less rude way of putting it out there. Unless you're intention is to prove that some of the posters on here are jerks.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Obviously meant to get straight guys to admit they aren't really straight??? First off, you have no idea what my intention is in this post. Second, my intention certainly isn't to get straight guys to admit anything about their sexuality. And also, even if that is your uninformed opinion, you could have found a less rude way of putting it out there. Unless you're intention is to prove that some of the posters on here are jerks.

Then please explain what was your intention as I can not fathom why a straight man would just whip out his dick upon request to another guy unless both he and the other guy had a sexual interest in each other.

As far as to the charge of how I choose to answer the question, please note that no one is entitled to only responses that agree with or reinforce their bias, premise or fantasy nor should they expect control over the tone or words someone else uses when answering their question. This is not the Safe Space sub-forum.

It is never my intention to prove anyone either on this forum or anywhere else is a jerk, as some people just make that self-evident.

Dark6Star9Libra

Admired Member
Media
Escambia County, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
Trans
One of my good friends (who is built and very handsome) sent me pics of himself and a couple video clips of him and his girlfriend. In one clip, she was laying back with her head at the end of the bed and he was face fucking her. In another clip, it was a close up of his dick going in and out of her pussy. I thought he would have a gorgeous dick. I was wrong. I still find him attractive but he doesn't have to worry about me wanting to suck it.

stanleystanhope

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A straight friend of mine is a real horndog...and loves big breasts. We have a lesbian friend who has huge breasts. He was always salivating over them and it became a joke between the two of them. Finally, one night, he got on his knees and asked her if she'd please show her tits. She agreed and flashed him.

If you had a gay friend who was really attracted to you...but understood that you'd never fool around together...would you show him your dick if he asked?
I would and have, but I love people that love dicks

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a friend who is gay (more then one but in thinking of one in specific). He use to crash on my couch all the time when I was single and first married, before and after he came out. I use to take a shower, hang my towel on the towel warmer, walk naked into the kitchen, get a coffee and walk naked to my room and get dressed. It's what I do every morning regardless of who is there (unless it's my wife's female friend).

Years later he was happily in a committed gay relationship, and he confessed having always fancied me. I never thought anything of walking past him naked before or after. It is what it is.

BUT... if he had ever asked me to show him my dick... knowing I was straight... that's just odd and would make me feel uncomfortable. It would be like asking my female friends to show me their tits, do I want to see them, hell yeah, but I have TOO MUCH RESPECT for them to ask and make them feel uncomfortable.

nakedguy77

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A straight friend of mine is a real horndog...and loves big breasts. We have a lesbian friend who has huge breasts. He was always salivating over them and it became a joke between the two of them. Finally, one night, he got on his knees and asked her if she'd please show her tits. She agreed and flashed him.

If you had a gay friend who was really attracted to you...but understood that you'd never fool around together...would you show him your dick if he asked?
Why not it's not like he ain't got one too

Reactions: diver6

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Under those circumstances, and maybe with a bit to drink, yeah I would show my cock.