Would you show if a gay friend asked?

I had a friend who asked on more than one occasion. Usually said no because i was raised with shame with religious views. Not towards gays, but sex in general. I was having a week were i think i was having an excess in hormones so i was willing to give in. I asked him if his husband cared, and he said no. So i sent him a bulge shot to hold him over. He got pretty excited. I sent him a couple unsheathed shots. Didnt feel weird, and he just basically told me good job for what i was packing. I mean its just another appendage.

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
i have this follower on twitter, he's really hot, i used to message him but did not reply until one day he sent me his cock photos and videos. he is straight, he always flirts with other women on twitter and he said he has a girlfriend, he told me that he only once let a guy blow him and that he's into girls but if he's horny he'd fuck me. so yes this straight guy shows me his cock and i find it very sexy that there is a straight guy that trusts me and shows me his dick plus that there is a chance of having sex with him.

D

deleted645791

I would say no, but then flash them later when they least expect it to get a laugh out of them. I can say that because I'm confident my gay friends would actually never ask me to show off.

And if they did, it's not anything they wouldn't see if they took a leak with me, which actually has happened several times throughout the years and they could have looked right at it for all I know. Or if they wanted to try my gym out and I brought them on a guest pass, I wouldn't worry about them seeing me nude then either. I treat my gay friends exactly the same as I do my straight friends.

But if any of my friends, gay or straight, wanted to see it on demand, nah.

D

deleted645791

What I was trying to say is if any of my friends, regardless of who they were, wanted me to show them what I've got, I wouldn't whip it out right then and there.

But also I don't have hang ups about nudity, so if they wanted to see it, I could see myself eventually showing them, but on my terms. My college buddies and I used to do stupid shit like flash each other to try and make each other laugh, so I'm fine with doing that again even if I've outgrown that juvenile behavior.

Reactions: Gj816

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
maybe. if i were drunk or something. depends on the situation. once at a party (guys, girls, gay guys were there) in the kitchen packed with people, someone said "he's got a big dick just look at his bulge". They pointed to me. I demurred and tried to leave the room but the whole crowd was like, "Show us. Show us." so I unbuttoned my fly and it flopped out, kinda semi. Then I just buttoned up and left.

Got laid from one of the girls int he room later that night.

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've also had a lot of luck with straight guys. Examples? There is one straight guy that my partner and I have a FWB relationship with...we look up several times a year even though he is now married to a woman. I've fingered straight guys, sucked them off, had them suck me off....most of them want to get fucked. I had one last night and got to fuck him for the first time. It was super hot.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
This is stretching my boundaries, but I recently got in touch with two different gay friends from my past. I was kind of looking for an opportunity to show one for the first time, and the other for the first time since we were much younger. One had gotten in touch with me so far, I doubt anything will happen.

Reactions: fellatio4ever