Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
NIIICE!! may i see your cock in person? i just wanna hold it for like 5 seconds and feel the weight of it
Showing and touching are two different things.

stanmarsh14

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
In my case, be a case of not needing to, if they happen to be at my place, as I would not think twice, about walking about in my undies, or even naked..... all my friends know my feelings about being naked etc..... I would often say, it's a cock (Abit with a large lump of metal through it), basically all us blokes have one, so what!

So happens I have had many ask about my piercing, gay, bi, and strait, so if someone wants a look, I'll show em, especially if they are thinking bout having one themselves :D

Barberseville

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Need PR status.
Thanks boss for compliment

So how does getting fluffed and showing your dick to a gay friend help your permanent residency application? Without doubt, once he has seen it, he will want to touch it next time, and then the time after slip it into his mouth... a wet and slippery slope...

Reactions: Rockhard76
D

deleted136887

So how does getting fluffed and showing your dick to a gay friend help your permanent residency application? Without doubt, once he has seen it, he will want to touch it next time, and then the time after slip it into his mouth... a wet and slippery slope...
My dear friend.
It helps absolutely zero.
It is uppermost in my mind do that slipped{uhh} in.
It is however true that she fluffed me in Changi when my gay SA friend {seriously rugger bugger} friend stayed with us.
Gf and friend obviously are the best of friends.
Every one needs a gay friend
Any friends.

Barberseville

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
South African rugby players are all so macho I guessed some of them must have an interest in the same sex. It’s a great game and the fitness needed to play is ridiculous at the top flight. Did he show you his own dick as well? Ha ha.

We all need friends, you are right, and it is great that your gf is so proud of your cock that she wants to show it off to others!

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A straight friend of mine is a real horndog...and loves big breasts. We have a lesbian friend who has huge breasts. He was always salivating over them and it became a joke between the two of them. Finally, one night, he got on his knees and asked her if she'd please show her tits. She agreed and flashed him.

If you had a gay friend who was really attracted to you...but understood that you'd never fool around together...would you show him your dick if he asked?
I probably would, but then I'd kind of want to show it off at it's best, when it's hard which I think would be oo weird for me!