Would you show if a gay friend asked?

Big Chav

Cherished Member
Media
A straight friend of mine is a real horndog...and loves big breasts. We have a lesbian friend who has huge breasts. He was always salivating over them and it became a joke between the two of them. Finally, one night, he got on his knees and asked her if she'd please show her tits. She agreed and flashed him.

If you had a gay friend who was really attracted to you...but understood that you'd never fool around together...would you show him your dick if he asked?

Why not as long as it remained like an Orgy and not sucking each other off or the like - like wanking 2gether as Groupies do on Tour ..... so yh!!

Reactions: Buddie

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Because this keeps popping up on my notifications, I'm unsubscribing, but @dav725 if you truly were seeking legitimate responses from straight men. You would need to report your own thread, and have the mods access which posts fit your targeted audience. Those that didn't bother, either don't know how these subforums are intended to be used and or don't care.

I wont bother to report it on your behalf, this is completely up to you. Should you not care either, to better fit everyone's viewpoints I would ask to move the thread to Ask a Man.

Topher90

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I'm on here showing everything to anyone who wants to look at it, I understand this is a forum and completely different than real life but I don't see why not I don't think I'd care if someone wants to see I'll take it as a compliment