Would you show your penis?

nathan31

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey Guys I'm Nathan and new on the site. Its good to see that there is such an active community of guys who have similar and curious interest and we can communicate with each other on here. So in the first of many postings to come I wanted to ask my first question to all the actual "Straight Males" out there. If you live with other guys who are also straight and at some random time one of them randomly decided they wanted to compare penis size and they showed you their penis, would you show yours?

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Every roommate I've had has seen me, my wife & ex also my father-in-law & my entire football team, also every person at the gym. And all my neighbours. If anyone wants to compare they know where I am & open

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in all the years of college dorms, teams and communal showers, barracks and apartments, summer camps and bathing in the field,(and that includes everyone stripping in the middle of a rain to get clean), I can say that I have seen hundreds of cocks and perhaps even a few thousand and have been seen by them. Modesty just did come into to play, but I have never been asked to compare cocks. When younger and full of pis and vinegar (like single and in 20's) I can well remember guys getting nicknames from their equipment as jokes and those names getting used in some very proper places (high ball, hot dog, half pint, ruler, one shot charlie to name a few I remember) so that we joked and kidded each other about our equipment (you gonna use that on her tonight?), but again I never remember being asked to compare cocks. Sheltered life I guess.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Guys I'm Nathan and new on the site. Its good to see that there is such an active community of guys who have similar and curious interest and we can communicate with each other on here. So in the first of many postings to come I wanted to ask my first question to all the actual "Straight Males" out there. If you live with other guys who are also straight and at some random time one of them randomly decided they wanted to compare penis size and they showed you their penis, would you show yours?

I supposed it depends.

On this planet, no, I would not whip it out.

I would however suspect that he were joking or that this might be an episode of "You're on Candid Camera" or something similar. I've never had a single conversation with a friend about penis size in general, let alone about mine or his or how they might compare.

Maybe on a different planet, not sure, but still suspect the answer would be no.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I could see coming out of the shower to grab something and a roommate seeing me naked, but have to doubt I would have a roommate suggest we whip them out and compare - unless a lot of alcohol affected our judgement. Also, at work I have never been a penis discussion, other than someone boasting that they are hung like a horse - without backing it up with proof. Most guys in our locker room at work should be more concerned about losing weight then parading around naked.

Crowe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, because if I'd be curious about any other penis besides myself I wouldn't be straight (from my perspective).
Aside from being straight, no I wouldn't because my friends wouldn't ask something like that.

Reactions: japetty

Unless in a gym shower or something there would be no cause to be seeing each others pecker out of the clear blue. Straight guys that I know don't randomly whip out cocks and rulers. Most of us don't even like talking about fucking taxes or how little control we have over our lives, never mind pecker insecurities.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can't speak for anyone else, but absent some circumstance like at the gym or drunk at the beach, I wouldn't imagine even seeing a friend's dick. Any suggestion about getting hard, let alone measuring or comparing, would be weird.