Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back when I had roommates (whether in college dorm or as a young adult sharing an apartment), passing nudity was normal and not considered any sort of "event". But if a roommate ASKED to see my dick, especially after whipping out his, that would be out of my comfort zone.

Reactions: lapdog2001

dlfellow

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Guys I'm Nathan and new on the site. Its good to see that there is such an active community of guys who have similar and curious interest and we can communicate with each other on here. So in the first of many postings to come I wanted to ask my first question to all the actual "Straight Males" out there. If you live with other guys who are also straight and at some random time one of them randomly decided they wanted to compare penis size and they showed you their penis, would you show yours?

In my late teens and early 20's
I've shown it to get things (concert tickets,drinks at a bar,and storm windows for a friend)
But now I'll kindly refer the curious person (s) to my wife, and she'll them a pic or a video clip.

durg4252

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My roomie and I were talking about penis size not long ago. I had never seen an uncut penis in person. He had never seen a cut penis (he's not from America). So we kinda joked about it and then compared also showed me what phimosis was, he has a mild case of it. I was suprised by how pink his penis head was, even though he's also black. I was bigger even though he has the bigger bulge in underwear(he's got bigger nuts). He was kinda wtf @ my penis girth lol. His was skinnier. Uncut penises look interesting I guess. I plan to not cut my son if I have one, and he explained to me how he has to clean it and whatnot and how he cant walk around with his skin retracted, etc. Since then we didn't care if we caught each other naked or jacking off. Is nice since I like to be nude 75% of the time. EDIT: He's walked in on me with a boner but I haven't seen his. Don't really care or need to.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was in my hot tub with a mate and his wife, we were just chilling out. His wife got out and went inside to make coffee or whatever. He mentioned to me that he had noticed that I am cut, and that he had never seen a cut cock before and wondered what it felt like, and could he have a look. No problem to me. He held it looked at it, gave it a few strokes and said cool. I didn't mind at all and thought he was quite brave to have broached the subject.

A long time after that we were sitting in the hot tub again. Someone grabbed my dick gave it a squeese and let go. I could hardly say "which of you grabbed me on the dick?" Was it the wife? Was it my buddy? Can't say.

slimeyhead

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in my hot tub with a mate and his wife, we were just chilling out. His wife got out and went inside to make coffee or whatever. He mentioned to me that he had noticed that I am cut, and that he had never seen a cut cock before and wondered what it felt like, and could he have a look. No problem to me. He held it looked at it, gave it a few strokes and said cool. I didn't mind at all and thought he was quite brave to have broached the subject.

A long time after that we were sitting in the hot tub again. Someone grabbed my dick gave it a squeese and let go. I could hardly say "which of you grabbed me on the dick?" Was it the wife? Was it my buddy? Can't say.
LMFAO :D This is a funny story ...

If you live with other guys who are also straight and at some random time one of them randomly decided they wanted to compare penis size and they showed you their penis, would you show yours?

Are my roommates and I a bunch of six-year old kids playing doctor with each other?

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never had a room mate, and my friends past and present none ever wanted to; or expressed and interest in doing so. Even among my gay friends, they may have joked about it, nothing to take seriously

So No

Reactions: lapdog2001

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one in my circle ever did such things. And if someone did, a guy, they would not be part of the group any longer.

Sexztrain08

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't see it happening... Maybe with one friend I have I would but none of the rest nope....
This one buddy I could see after getting drunk maybe just maybe... But then again he freaked out when I sent him a pic of a chick getting fucked by a dude bc the dudes cock was in the pic so idk but I'm doubtful it would happen but if I had some drinks in me I might whip it out.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Guys I'm Nathan and new on the site. Its good to see that there is such an active community of guys who have similar and curious interest and we can communicate with each other on here. So in the first of many postings to come I wanted to ask my first question to all the actual "Straight Males" out there. If you live with other guys who are also straight and at some random time one of them randomly decided they wanted to compare penis size and they showed you their penis, would you show yours?

Yeah. I probably would. I'd probably just show a picture, rather than try to get my dick hard in front of him

cufflinks

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes. I have no inhibitions in that regard, perhaps because I come from a culture where being naked is considered pretty normal. So, it would actually not even be something the roommate would need to ask for, because he'd see me naked sooner or later anyway, e.g. on the way to the shower.

Reactions: diver6

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn't call it "compare" but many years ago my roommates and I would frequently see each other naked so there was no reason ask. As far as erect only a few times would we be "chubbed up" and we would just be fucking around playing helicopter or something like that mostly ;)

Reactions: diver6

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no issues being naked around other dudes and have shared a house with other guys back in the day, being naked around the house I'm fine with but deliberately asking to have a size off seems weird and uncomfortable to me.

Reactions: ryan25yo and diver6