Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Would probably do it, if it’s somebody I knew well or have been living with, Hell when I stay with friends it’s not uncommon for one of us to be in the shower and the other in the washroom pissing shaving or something else... we’ve seen each other anyway

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely a white dude question..cant imagine any other sizable population of actually straight men that werent studying for some anatomy or urology exam having the slightest bit of interest in seeing another man's dick.

Reactions: KittenMe
D

deleted4500261

Nope. Maybe my generation is different but that never happened, ever to me. I never heard of any of my friends doing that either.
I don’t believe that an action is what makes a person straight or gay. I don’t think comparing cocks would indicate that you are gay any more than a gay man looking at a woman’s vagina makes him straight. Your sexuality resides in your heart and mind, in my opinion.
Having said that, it would be weird to me for my friend(s) to ask me to compare cocks.

cufflinks

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wouldn't have any issues being seen naked, but actually doing a "penis show and tell" would only ever seem acceptable to me if someone had a question about circumcision, in which case I'd be willing to serve as a demonstrator.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
31zjh9.jpg

Reactions: wewlad202

KittenMe

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i often go to the sauna with my friends. all of us are naked, yet we never ever have made iur dicks a topic.
or compared. friends dont do that.

but if a friend would be about to get cut, id defo would drop my pants for them and show them how it looks like.
it would be inappropriate and unacceptable for me if my friends would want to see my dick for non "medical" reasons.

Reactions: Twist226

wewlad202

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Springfield, Missouri, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you live with other guys who are also straight and at some random time one of them randomly decided they wanted to compare penis size and they showed you their penis, would you show yours?

Please don't just whip out your dick on your roommate, that's not cool. I don't want or need to see my roommate's junk, I just don't. I don't even know how you'd ask them, so maybe just don't.

D

deleted814719

I guess. What's the harm. I'm just average in size and am not ashamed of it. My dick has been a source of regular pleasure for decades.

Reactions: newtothis124
N

newtothis124

Hey Guys I'm Nathan and new on the site. Its good to see that there is such an active community of guys who have similar and curious interest and we can communicate with each other on here. So in the first of many postings to come I wanted to ask my first question to all the actual "Straight Males" out there. If you live with other guys who are also straight and at some random time one of them randomly decided they wanted to compare penis size and they showed you their penis, would you show yours?

As a nudist, most of my closest friends have seen my penis. So... no big deal.

MrHrafn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a girlfriend got in the middle or one was much bigger, or caught jerking off. I dont find it gay but there is no real way to do it, you put it on the counter with a ruler, i guess you just parade around flounting it you acting like a fool but they were not gay they were gang bangers and double teamers you basically doing it at the same time, not gay