Would you shrink your dick for 100k?

Pay for a penis enlargement?

I watched a YouTube vid the other day about a surgeon in the US that makes a business out of increasing penis girth. Frankly, it's not something I'd ever do. Essentially, he injects collagen under the skin, and with several surgeries can substantially improve one's girth. But..it's collagen. Ever kissed someone that had lip injections? It's like jelly. So, while your cock may increase in girth, it's not hard to touch anymore. It's all squishy on the outside with a firm core. o_O

The actual lengthening surgery, where they sever a tendon to release another 1-2 inches of your penis, sounds a bit more palpable. Buuut..then again, you'll never have a cock that points upwards when you have an erection because the tendon that supports your penis has been released.

I think there is something to be said about being happy with your body as it is.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In no way is 6" a decent size. Decent starts at 7". Not a hair less.
That's your opinion.

A hundred large? What is this, 1947? Make it 4 million and I'll be first in line. I can easily live out my days in comfort on that. So to answer your question: no, I won't exchange my size for your offer, but only because it's a fucking loser offer.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Pay off student loans? Put a down payment on an awesome house? Buy a fancy new car? Put into your retirement fund and be able to retire in a better position than you would have otherwise? Take a year off work and travel the world?

100k is enough money to do any number of awesome things.
It's chump change. Changing something that will last a lifetime should have compensation that will last a lifetime. Wake up.

Reactions: Nexolaris

That's your opinion.

A hundred large? What is this, 1947? Make it 4 million and I'll be first in line. I can easily live out my days in comfort on that. So to answer your question: no, I won't exchange my size for your offer, but only because it's a fucking loser offer.
Pure gold.

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
That's your opinion.

Oh, but I thought penis size wasn't that important? According to you penis size doesn't matter much. In fact, I'm quite sure that you've said that there is nothing wrong with having a "normal" sized 6" penis.

Hmm, it's almost like for all your words about how penis size isn't that important or that 6 inches is a totally acceptable size, when push comes to shove, it seems like you value your large penis very much.

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pay off student loans? Put a down payment on an awesome house? Buy a fancy new car? Put into your retirement fund and be able to retire in a better position than you would have otherwise? Take a year off work and travel the world?

100k is enough money to do any number of awesome things.

Everything is relative, that’s for sure

We should start a poll....$/inch you’d accept to shrink

I think I’d be tempted to shrink an inch for $1million, but man that’s a tough choice. For $2million, you can have my inch. So I’m in the 1~2 million per inch range for sure

I watched a YouTube vid the other day about a surgeon in the US that makes a business out of increasing penis girth. Frankly, it's not something I'd ever do. Essentially, he injects collagen under the skin, and with several surgeries can substantially improve one's girth. But..it's collagen. Ever kissed someone that had lip injections? It's like jelly. So, while your cock may increase in girth, it's not hard to touch anymore. It's all squishy on the outside with a firm core. o_O

The actual lengthening surgery, where they sever a tendon to release another 1-2 inches of your penis, sounds a bit more palpable. Buuut..then again, you'll never have a cock that points upwards when you have an erection because the tendon that supports your penis has been released.

I think there is something to be said about being happy with your body as it is.

Agreed, I was just being a dick :)

Yeah I seen something similar in some cockumentary; the science is sort of hit or miss based on who the surgeon is, their skill and what the procedure is, followed by a strict regimen etc. The possibilities for shit to go wrong vice waking up with the much sought after " 8x 6" (I used to love this one guy on here who had to inject "8 x 6 here" into every thread, comment or conversation).

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everything is relative, that’s for sure

We should start a poll....$/inch you’d accept to shrink

I think I’d be tempted to shrink an inch for $1million, but man that’s a tough choice. For $2million, you can have my inch. So I’m in the 1~2 million per inch range for sure

Now I’m starting to think about this way too much :D

You can likely have my inch for $1million. But the scale is certainly not linear. For $2million I’m def not giving up 2 inches. I think it would take at least 5million before I’d consider anything in the 2-inch range.

And then there’s the consideration of appearance after the shrinkage. For example, a healthy normal looking dick, just reduced in size vs. a surgically reduced member that’s been visibly hacked would hugely influence this. And if we consider some add-ons, like reduce 1 inch but restore foreskin....now that’s a whole other pay scale!!

If you ask my wife, she’d gladly pay the million to shrink me and inch!

That's your opinion.

Not so fast! We haven't seen the new tax tables for this year under the current tax plan. We may have to raise the price on this whole concept.

So the follow on to that would be, could you get a break on capital gains taxes, as you would have technically suffered a capital loss?

Reactions: sodominsane

Now I’m starting to think about this way too much :D

You can likely have my inch for $1million. But the scale is certainly not linear. For $2million I’m def not giving up 2 inches. I think it would take at least 5million before I’d consider anything in the 2-inch range.

And then there’s the consideration of appearance after the shrinkage. For example, a healthy normal looking dick, just reduced in size vs. a surgically reduced member that’s been visibly hacked would hugely influence this. And if we consider some add-ons, like reduce 1 inch but restore foreskin....now that’s a whole other pay scale!!

If you ask my wife, she’d gladly pay the million to shrink me and inch!

Stop! Just stop now!

Don't even think your wife into this equation. She might decide it's time for some new ____ (fill in wife hitting lottery shopping spree list here).

You could have a nightmare and wake up being the like of the John Bobbit magnitude.

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Stop! Just stop now!

Don't even think your wife into this equation. She might decide it's time for some new ____ (fill in wife hitting lottery shopping spree list here).

You could have a nightmare and wake up being the like of the John Bobbit magnitude.
If she's into designer handbags (e.g. Hermès, Chanel, Louis Vuitton) and similar stuff things could get interesting...

Reactions: 6inchcock

If she's into designer handbags (e.g. Hermès, Chanel, Louis Vuitton) and similar stuff things could get interesting...

Yeah I think your right, add in the Chanel and Louis Vuitton I am thinking you may have to throw in one of the nuts as well.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Oh, but I thought penis size wasn't that important? According to you penis size doesn't matter much. In fact, I'm quite sure that you've said that there is nothing wrong with having a "normal" sized 6" penis.

Hmm, it's almost like for all your words about how penis size isn't that important or that 6 inches is a totally acceptable size, when push comes to shove, it seems like you value your large penis very much.
First, I value my body as it is....overweight, hypertension, gastric reflux, bad knees, anxiety syndrome...everything. I'm alive and thankful every day for this. I try to change the things I can change, to be a better person and to get healthier. Whether my cock is 4, 6 or 8 inches isn't even on the list of things that are important...I have a penis, and it works reasonably well for a guy far closer to retirement than college graduation.

I expected to see you jump all over me, as you're as predictable as a sunrise. And your post here is typical stupidity from you, ignoring what I actually wrote. You keep being you...living in a miserable nightmare of your own making, positing nonsensical theories and impossible challenges to rally the rest of the self-hating dimorphism who'll never seek real help. I'll keep being me...the fat guy doing a cannonball into the pool of runny shit you're up to your neck in....

Reactions: malakos

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Once in my life yes....like when I was 18....100 large would have made a huge difference in life...I could have started business young....he'll even just in market at 7 percent it would be half a million

However in this stage of life...I'm financial ly set....so the money has no appeal

But to be honest.....I don't think the extra 1 3/4 inches of dick ever made my life any better.....it's wowed a few women....gotten me later a few times

But more in the early experimental sex ages....young girls they pulled down my pants and my dick spring out...I got a "wow....or holy shit...even a fuck yeah

But now age appropriate women for me....it's "huh didn't expect that"

Any woman who has been to poundtown a time or two....they know....ya get average orbthan ya don't....cause average is well....average

Besides 5 to 5 1/2 is average..walking around at 20 years old with my own buseneas and a 6 inch dick would be fine

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Not so fast! We haven't seen the new tax tables for this year under the current tax plan. We may have to raise the price on this whole concept.

So the follow on to that would be, could you get a break on capital gains taxes, as you would have technically suffered a capital loss?
I fucking love you

Reactions: 6inchcock