Would you sleep with a guy if...

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey I'm interested in hearing your rules for sleeping with someone! Like does it matter if they are in a relationship, within a certain age group, have to have a good job, really good looking.....

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
that's impossibly vague. I wouldn't sleep with a guy if I was in a relationship, but it's not my responsibility to keep the world faithful and honest. However, i wouldn't entertain starting a relationship with a guy who was seeing someone else - tried that once, he ran off with someone else a few years later

what's in a guy's heart and head is more important that what's in their wallet. i'd rather be with an in-shape guy of 55 than a 20yr-old who had really let himself go. equally, kind, clever ugly guy wins over good-looking but mean, or super-hung idiot

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If they are in a relationship: Yes. I don't do married men.

Within a certain age group: Possibly. I usually attract men either older or younger than me so age is not that big of a deal. However, he needs to be at least of legal age (in Texas it's 21).

Has to have a good job: Would be nice. A good job to me is a job which supports him, doesn't have to be fancy with suits and all.

Really good looking: Good looking is okay but there needs to be more. Personality, intelligence, wit and a kind heart are big for me.

I'll add one more...
Has to be hung: Is good but he needs to know how to use it and more. The sex needs to be mutually satisfying. I can't stand a selfish lover.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If they are in a relationship: I have to admit that I have been with a couple of married men (at swingers events). The ones that bothered me were the ones playing alone, plus that latest asshole... However, I feel bad about having done this. I really only want to be with single men - although if they are at a swingers event AS A COUPLE, I don't have as much guilt over that. I am in an open relationship myself but my LTR guy and I both know that we will never be anything more than what we are now. Besides, we now live several states apart. But we will always be good friends. For real dating, he MUST be single! I'm not a homewrecker.

Within a certain age group: I prefer younger men (within reason - no underage!). However, my LTR guy is 11.5 years older than me.

Has to have a good job: I want someone with a steady job, and I have to admit that part of that is because I DON'T have a steady job right now. Ideally it wouldn't matter who made the most money, but right now if he makes the same or less than I do, we'd not be living very well! My LTR guy makes a LOT less than I do, even now - he only makes around $200 a MONTH. Can't live on that!

Really good looking: I like a good-looking guy as much as the next person, but there has to be more to it than that, and an average looking guy with a great personality is much preferable to a good-looking guy with a bad personality.

Has to be hung: Somewhat necessary for me due to my physical build, but one average sized guy was REALLY good with his hands...

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i have to really like a guy in order for me to sleep with him. of course there also has to be mutual attraction, compatibility, and lots of chemistry between us. it really doesn't matter what his status is... i don't care if he's less educated or doesn't make a lot of money. i don't care if we're not in the same age range either. i've been involved with a few older guys and it only gets better. however, i don't date guys who are younger. that's just my own rule. oh and he MUST be free of sexually transmitted diseases!!!

i prefer single men. all the men i've been with are single, except two. the first time it happened was intentional on my part. then it happened a second time with a different man, but it was unintentional and out of my control (he used me to cheat on his girlfriend). i would like to hope that i never find myself in situations like that ever again. to sum up my experience in two words: lesson learned!

anyway, back to my main point... after the two instances of being the other woman, single men are what i stick to. now, if i know that a man i'm interested in has a girlfriend, i won't come between them.

Guinea Pig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I definitely dont sleep with partnered guys.

It devalues what they have. If they care to play around, they can feel free, but not with me. I would hate for my partner to be screwing around.

I dont care how rich, famous, wealthy etc someone is. It doesnt make them a better person.

It is all about chemistry in the first place.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
since I was 13 I have been polishing straight boys knobs off. I have buds from junior high when we have the occasion to be together ask for a BJ. I am always happy to oblige. They usually have to been sipping a little alcohol and then they are ready. Most are married now with kids but they appreciate my love for their cocks. I suck good dick so they say....