Would you sleep with this bodybuilder woman

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
No, but I sure as hell would sleep with this....

YouTube - 6 X Ms. Olympia Cory Everson Workout from GMV BODYBUILDING

or this.....

YouTube - Rachel Mclish - a sexiest fitness woman

Bodybuilding in women doesn't have to be synonymous with appearing androgynous. Although, I will admit that all of the finalists of this years Ms. Olympia were pretty scary looking.

MMMMAAAAAN! those are the classics right there.
i had the biggest crush on both of them.
i remember watching bodyshaping every day on ESPN just to see Cory.
and Rachel...whew!

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
and Rachel...whew!

To me, Cory has always represented perfection. Beauty, feminine, and muscular, all in one package. I remember being amazed at how she could look so pumped and ripped on stage, but so soft and womanly in her modeling shoots. In my opinion, there has never been another woman who has been able replicate that.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I got paid, yeah. But not in normal circumstances.

TDurden1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, but I sure as hell would sleep with this....

YouTube - 6 X Ms. Olympia Cory Everson Workout from GMV BODYBUILDING

or this.....

YouTube - Rachel Mclish - a sexiest fitness woman

Bodybuilding in women doesn't have to be synonymous with appearing androgynous. Although, I will admit that all of the finalists of this years Ms. Olympia were pretty scary looking.

I remember seeing a photo spread of Rachel McLish about ten years ago in "Flex" magazine. Late 40's and honestly looking better than I've ever seen her. She's one that has simply gotten even more attractive as she's aged. A true beauty indeed.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was younger - before giving myself permission to be attracted and have sex with muscular men, I was very much attracted to a muscular female body. Even purchasing female body building calendars. This attraction lessened a long time ago...

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not the woman in the OP, but Monica Brant, hell yes!

and Rachel...whew!
My kind of man! When the day comes that I have visible abs, you are so getting pics. :biggrin1:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
She is a little chunky. I can't believe that she is only 125, looks more like 140. I hate big fake boobs, so that is a little bit of a turn off, but I love fit women, so yeah I would.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
yeah i would.....i have been with female bb before.....as well as a few female shot and disc throwers ..so about the same.......whle not my cup of tea physically....they are people on the inside....plus the roids make for some real freaky horny chicks.....once came home to one chick who just started a cycle and walked in on her fucking the couch.......yeah....

and while this girl was normally quite coy ....when on a cycle whe she wanted it it was like NOW....no ifs ands or buts....well sometimes butts

they are kinda like recumbant bikes......they look a little foolish but what a ride

B_Yeah69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah i would.....i have been with female bb before.....as well as a few female shot and disc throwers ..so about the same.......whle not my cup of tea physically....they are people on the inside....plus the roids make for some real freaky horny chicks.....once came home to one chick who just started a cycle and walked in on her fucking the couch.......yeah....

and while this girl was normally quite coy ....when on a cycle whe she wanted it it was like NOW....no ifs ands or buts....well sometimes butts

they are kinda like recumbant bikes......they look a little foolish but what a ride

wow....do tell more:smile:

D_Coupeland Clydesdale

Experimental Member
Media
I personally love muscular women. But I have to say, the reality is not like the fantasy. I had a personal "session" with a relatively famous bodybuilder, and it was just ok. Her body wasn't as buff as I'd hoped, and she was sort of awkwardly shy...I ended up jacking off while she worked her clit in my face. That was odd too. She wore a tampon to keep me out of her cunt, and I thought that was sort of innovative. The best part was when I saw her coming into the hotel...very big and unnatural. But when it was just us, oh well.