Would you sleep with this bodybuilder woman

damnimbi

Cherished Member
Media
Huntington Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I keep thinking of the Eddie Murphy skit about Mister T......"the one about snapping you off with my butt cheeks".....

I also used to have a crush on Rachel Mclish, one of the ONLY non 'real/up close and personal' women I ever went for...

Last edited:

B_Yeah69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally love muscular women. But I have to say, the reality is not like the fantasy. I had a personal "session" with a relatively famous bodybuilder, and it was just ok. Her body wasn't as buff as I'd hoped, and she was sort of awkwardly shy...I ended up jacking off while she worked her clit in my face. That was odd too. She wore a tampon to keep me out of her cunt, and I thought that was sort of innovative. The best part was when I saw her coming into the hotel...very big and unnatural. But when it was just us, oh well.

Bro you paid her(I would assume) and got ripped off if this is the case. I would of walked out if "sex" was not in the deal.

guns2008

Experimental Member
Media
Regardless of how much muscular development a woman has, she is still a woman. I've dated several muscular and athletic women. Their bodies were just incredible -- not overly muscled like the steroid-monsters you see at the elite/pro levels -- but still very well defined, scuplted, and... inspiring. They usually had bigger, more developed shoulders, arms, abs, backs, and legs, but they still enjoyed kissing, creative foreplay, and good sex. I always enjoyed watching the muscles in their bodies tense, shake, and twitch as they were cumming on top, beneath, or beside me. And they always seemed to enjoy my hands on their bodies.

The other interesting thing I noticed about the muscular/athletic women I dated is that when they came, they came hard -- and almost always several times. I don't know if the intensity of their orgasms was somehow connected to their musculature or just the size of my unit, but sex was always good and fulfilling for both parties involved.

There is something about a woman with some muscular shape and structure (and the confidence to show it off a bit) that is sexy and attractive!

Here's to muscular women! You've got at least one guy with a big dick who appreciates you!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gods...I had THE biggest crush on Cory Everson.
I had her picture taped to my fridge and on my larder door when I was trying to lower my body fat percentages.

D_Coupeland Clydesdale

Experimental Member
Media
As the saying goes, there's no accounting for taste or desire, and for who knows what reason, I've always been attracted to women with muscles. The bodybuilder thing gets a bit old...athletes do it more for me...but when I first came upon muscular women back in the 80s, I did more than my share of jacking off to them. My zenith (or nadir, depending on your opinion) came sometime during the 90s when I had a "session" with a relatively well-known (and beautiful) bodybuilder. It was all sort of boring and affected, and I ended up jacking off while she pushed her overly big (steroidal?) clit into my face, and that's my pathetic story. But the video posted to start this thread? No, she doesn't do much for me.