Would you??? sloppy seconds??? gang bang???

Ashejacker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I would do it. The slipperier the better. I always wondered if a woman who was into getting gangbanged might enjoy having the men in order of size of cock, smallest first. I can only guess but it seems like getting stretched a little bit more by each guy would be fun.

D

deleted964387

I am actually going to my first gangbang on 3 October, I have done many 3somes, but i have asked the organizer (Kats here in the Vancouver area) to set me up with 4 or 5 or more..
Can't wait to see pics of you getting all those cocks

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is the scenario:

1. You are invited to participate in a bareback, creampie gangbang with a beautiful woman
2. All participants are STD free
3. All participants are required to cum inside the woman's pussy
4. There is no clean up between participants
5. You are 5th, 6th etc in line

Would you do it???

Example:

http://xhamster.com/movies/2119504/sloppy_creampie_gangbang_fyff.html?from=video_related
I had the privilege of watching a high school classmate take three years to die from aids.Everyone in the group was std free,now he's dead and the woman is living with HIV.So hell no!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: lapdog2001

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, no, no!
I turned down a MFM opportunity with a FWB because we had no condoms since her request was spontaneous. I didn't want to fuck her bareback for both pregnancy, and even the slightest possibility of STD reasons. The one time I attended a 100% straight (and 100% condoms) gang bang, I didn't even find it arousing, even though I was intrigued by the thought of women taking on all cummers.